"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Should I own him?

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Let me get straight to the point. This kid doesent want to be my friend anymore *I dont care at all cuz hes a fag, but he might be kidding so anyway lets say he's not*. He said he wont give me the **** back that I let him borrow. When I see him in school on monday *no school tommorrow* I was considering going tohim and telling him to bring it to school the next day. IF he says no then I want to beat his ass down for all the disrespect he's shown me. But I dont want to get suspended. So what the hell should I do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
We are here to help heterosexual males. Sorry.

Try girlproblems.com :D

Good Day.
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
What the hell are you talking about? My name says that I am straight? Man thats insulting...telling me to goto the afc site? What the hell did I do to deserve that...ass hole

Edit: No wtf that really got to me...are you calling me a fag? Im asking for ****ing advice on something high school relates and you call me a fag? Whats your problem?
 

Da Irishman

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2003
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
40
By putting hetero in your name it means you are trying to show people you are straight. To me this means you are not quite sure about your sexuality yourself.
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
jesus christ na man. Hetero rhymes with pedro. Thats the only god damn reason I put it in there. If i was insecure about my sexuality I wouldent have put things like "should I beat his ass". I didnt even noticed that it sounded gthat way until he posted that and I thought about why he could of thought I was gay.

Plus why the hell would I be on this site if I was gay. CAn you just help me with the rason I posted this thread?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
Hahahahahahahahahahha

I was only kidding! :D :D

I think its ridiculous you're asking for help on this on this board man, that's all.

We are here for girl help not guy help.

That was all I was trying to say, HeteroPedro.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Damn you guys are some richard simmons lovers.


Say pedro, put emphasis on the d and roll your r. Ped-a-rrrrrro, now say it with a spanish accent.

Anyway. How can you not know if this guy was joking or not hetero?

Say this.

"Yo man, quit bullsh1tting, Regardless if you wanna be my friend or not, it doesnt matter. Gimme my sh1t back."

If he refuses, beat his ass.
 

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Pay-dro! HAHAHA Thats the 100% cracker way of saying it. It rymes perfectly if you say it like julian did. Anyway thanks julian andmy bad smooth. But what should I do about the getting suspened bit?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ManOrMachine

New Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
40
my take

This is simple.

1. Tell him to give it back the next day
2. If he doesn't give it back go to his house and get it then
3. If he doesn't give you the item back then you beat his ass, but try to stay away from doing it on his property....
 

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2002
Messages
449
Reaction score
0
Location
LA, California
Originally posted by heteropedro
If i was insecure about my sexuality I wouldent have put things like "should I beat his ass"
actually it's guys who ARE insecure (either sexually or otherwise) that usually say things like "I'm gonna beat his ass" to try to "assert their masculinity" to others.
but I'm just pointing out a psychological tink. Dun worry about it lah ;o
 

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
858
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Canadianpimpology
My question...why would you want to "own" a dude?
Because it's l33t. :D
 

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
hmmm.. i dont think beating someone's ass is gonna enhance your image bud. if you really wanna beat the crap outta him tho, try having him strike you 1st. of course, u should be on guard. at least they(the authorities/officials) cans say that it wasn't you who started the fistfight and you only wanted to have your **** returned.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

heteropedro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
I didn't say I want to improve my image. I'll do what man and machine said I should do.
 
Top