"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Should I or shouldn't I?!

Made.To.Be.Great

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Hey guys,

I was out clubbin' last Saturday and in one club I met a sweet girl that I know from back in the days! About 4 years ago we were goin' on some dates together, but we were never a serious couple.

Well, last Saturday this girl crossed my way, she took my arm, her girlfriend moved on and pulled her away from me, I took a few steps forward too, I turned around, she turned around, and with her left hand she made the "call me"-sign. She did not say anything and I guess she was a lil' bit drunk (otherwise she would be too shy to make such 'obvious' gesture).

A few weeks ago I have also met her in that club and we exchanged some word after she said 'hy' to me, but we didn't go any further!

Now I'm askin' myself if I should just call her (I still have her number) and take this chance or if I would act like a wussy if I would call her after she just showed me a sign while she was drunk.

On the one hand I know that she is interested in me, but maybe I will kill this interest if I call her now. It might be better if I just wait until I meet her again... but that might never happen or, if, in a few weeks or even months!

Please, let me know what you would do in my situation! THANX!
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
since you are not sure if you will see her again, just wait a few days and give her a call. i would usually tell someone to just wait until they see her next time and judge her IL from there, but your situation is unique. you can't lose anything by calling her, because you can't lose if you have nothing TO lose.
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
definately call.

ever notice how when you are drunk, you want to call every single girl in your phone, you want to go and fvck the hottest girls?

once the drunkeness wears off, you are back to "should i call...ermm..." state.


well, same with girls. they are to shy to make a move, but when they are drunk, they go for it. She is interested, so please give her a call.

"hello"
"hey it's made.to.be.great"
"Oh, what's up"
"I've seen you in the club, you looked nice, lets go out."
"ok, how about sat"
"great. ill pick you up"

good luck ;) :p
 

Made.To.Be.Great

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Ohhhhhhh... I just called her and it was niiiiiiiiiiice! :D

She still remembered me and we are havin' a date next week! I asked her if she got time next week and she said 'yes'. I told her that I'm too busy right now and that I'll call her back within the next days in order to set the time and place! We talked for about 15 minutes and everything was fly!

Thanx again for your help! This showed me once again:

OVERCOME YOUR FREAKIN' FEAR AND WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
hell yeah boyeee!

you should have set up the date right there man, that way you dont have to call her twenty times before the date.

call her next time, set up when and where (may be even that day) and go get her!
 

Made.To.Be.Great

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh: this - is - crazy! I met her yesterday and I fvcked her already! I'm still hyped about this, because I usually wasn't that successful until I found this site!

THANX Y'ALL!!! :D
 

Tails

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
411
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Perth, Australia
tell us about the sex. big boobs? how was it?
 

Made.To.Be.Great

Don Juan
Joined
May 9, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
Originally posted by Tails
tell us about the sex. big boobs? how was it?
Her boobs are average, but she's giving VERY good head! Besides that, she was crazy in the bed... I mean, she was talkin' and moanin' like a porno star... that was irritating me a lil' bit tho. But all in all it was good and she already called me again in order "to hear my voice" ...so I guess the fun will last for a while! :D

Damn... imagin' I wouldn't have called this girl! I would be masturbatin' right now... I'm serious... this does not only sound like another success story, this IS another success story!

I can only repeat myself: JUST DO IT!
 
Top