"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Should I open the Oneitis file?

ghcortez253

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 30, 2018
Messages
43
Reaction score
12
Age
43
Two years ago I experienced a once in a lifetime thing for me when I was chased by a legit, very horny HB9 hitting the wall whom I had a huge crush on. It was pretty much a dream, I was not prepared, lost frame, and got embarrassingly rejected after 7 weeks. I knew it would end that way, but I was heartbroken. After going NC with no trace of concern on her part, I finally manned up and altogether deleted her. She called me from work suddenly after 8 months of OC and I stated point blank that I did not wish to acknowledge our previous relationship. She is not attracted to me and now would not **** me if I was the last man on the planet. I never want to interact with her ever again. Yet I still think about her at least a little bit daily. All I have left are the messages, downloaded to a drive and stashed away. I don’t remember when I last read them, but it was about a year and a half ago. I told myself I would not read them until the two year mark of the night she dumped me, which is coming up in a week. I want to read them, but don’t. It’s like a tragic comedy. Some interesting and hilarious, some that maker proud, but ultimately a huge example of badly failed game that ended very painfully. Some legit hurt to read. I think they would make a great short story. Anyway. Should I keep them stashed, reads them, or delete them?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Two years ago I experienced a once in a lifetime thing for me when I was chased by a legit, very horny HB9 hitting the wall whom I had a huge crush on. It was pretty much a dream, I was not prepared, lost frame, and got embarrassingly rejected after 7 weeks. I knew it would end that way, but I was heartbroken. After going NC with no trace of concern on her part, I finally manned up and altogether deleted her. She called me from work suddenly after 8 months of OC and I stated point blank that I did not wish to acknowledge our previous relationship. She is not attracted to me and now would not **** me if I was the last man on the planet. I never want to interact with her ever again. Yet I still think about her at least a little bit daily. All I have left are the messages, downloaded to a drive and stashed away. I don’t remember when I last read them, but it was about a year and a half ago. I told myself I would not read them until the two year mark of the night she dumped me, which is coming up in a week. I want to read them, but don’t. It’s like a tragic comedy. Some interesting and hilarious, some that maker proud, but ultimately a huge example of badly failed game that ended very painfully. Some legit hurt to read. I think they would make a great short story. Anyway. Should I keep them stashed, reads them, or delete them?
read and delete, ruthlessly.
Just came across 2 random texts I couldn't believe I 'saved' but I read and deleted them
 

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
you had been the lucky recipient of a chemical factory. If you enjoy the memory keep them. If the memory makes you feel bad, delete them. what you describe happens a lot. if you watch for them, you can see it happening to others just like the one that tracked you.

almost for sure.. it had little to do with you and your game. just the lucky recipient of her life changes. don't measure yourself against this no one could have done better.
 
Top