"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Should I NEXT her?

C

cytospark

Guest
I gave this girl my # at a party and she called me on a friday asking what I was doing.I really wanted to go out with her but I had plans already, so I told her I would call her. I call her on sunday and set up a coffe date for tuesday. She called me on tuesday and tells me she has court early in the morning and cant go out. Should I forget about her or call her in about a week?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2001
Messages
1,131
Reaction score
1
Location
Planet of the Apes
The fact she called you first shows good signs of interest, give her a call again in a few days.
 

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2002
Messages
327
Reaction score
4
Call her again...and set something up. Give her option...im avialabe on this and this day...ya know the deal, os if one day is bad then the other will be better.
 

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2003
Messages
602
Reaction score
0
if she doesn't offer another day to go out after canceling, she ain't interested. next her.
 
Top