Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I make a move?

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The same girl that told me she just "wanted to be friends" about a month ago keeps talking to me and wanting to do stuff with me. I mean, I have tried to next her and forget about her but can't. We never even officially went out, but went to a lot of movies together. Well, she just asked me today if I wanted to "study" with her Wednesday. I was hesitant at first, but said ok. So, what do I do? Just pretend like we are "just friends"? Only prob is I THINK she is dating some wimpy freshman. He's a fag really and I could beat the **** out of him if I wanted to, but I'm not sure if she's still dating him. So, any advice?

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or!! we could try actually helping somebody. Listen, she doesn't want to STUDY she wants to get busy. My advice to you is to go for it and make a move or two. What do you have to lose.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UltimateScoundrel
Or!! we could try actually helping somebody. Listen, she doesn't want to STUDY she wants to get busy. My advice to you is to go for it and make a move or two. What do you have to lose.
I have quite a bit to lose actually..we both go to a very small private school, and if for some reasons things don't go right, and i make a move when she doesn't like me, then I'm fu*ked because word will spread very fast around school.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper423
I have quite a bit to lose actually..we both go to a very small private school, and if for some reasons things don't go right, and i make a move when she doesn't like me, then I'm fu*ked because word will spread very fast around school.
you just answered your own question, but if it was me i'd make a move.

trust me its no big deal so what if you make a move and she tells everyone, after a week its old news, it makes you famouse for at least having balls unlike some other people.

Maurizio

Don Juan
Reaction score
The following is true.

I was thinking of asking this really fine girl out. She's very popular, and friends with most of the other hotties in the school. I was SURE that she was mega into me, she gave me all the signals. Still, I was worried that if she turned me down that all of the other hotties would find out, and it would be tough after that point to get with ANY of them.

I decided to ask her out anyway. I was super confident, and the delivery was one of the best I've ever done... and she turned me down! WTF!!! Even though I wasn't expecting it, and somewhat puzzled, I was glad to have done it anyway and gotten some practice.

In the following days in school I was expecting to hear from a hundred different sources about my failure... but it never happened. I talked with a lot of this girls' friends, and they never mentioned anything about the event, so I can only assume that they were never told. The event ended up not changing the situation with others at all.

Since asking this girl out, she has acted very nervously around me, but I continue to talk and chat with her. I think it's really funny how I asked this hottie out, she turned me down, and it's HER and not ME whose the nervous one when we talk.

Take from this what you will.

- Maurizio

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
While, I was reading all these replies, I had a really good response.
Then I got a phone call. Cant remember it now.
hmmm.... let me see....
Alright.
I have been in several positions, when in hindsight I could have made a move and for sure have gotten some *****.
The feeling I get when I think back and say to myself "I cant believe, I didnt make a move. What was I thinking?"
The feeling is gut wrenching. Trust me, you dont want to do it.
Just make a move. If you get denied. woo... big deal.
Think about all the other things you do during the day that are more dangerous then making a move, and more hurtful then people finding out that you go denied.
Just go for it.
You get denied, so what?
You dont get denied.
I dont think I have to go into that...

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, for some reason you don't strike me as mister popular, i may be wrong, but its just a guess....

Also, what is everyone gonna say if you make a move, go for a kiss, arm around the shoulder, anything like that, OH MY GOD!! It just dawned on me!! That is the worst possible thing you could ever do to a girl, if you even once move in like that and get rejected...why...every girl in school will avoid you because you might...GASP...come into physical contact with them!!

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UltimateScoundrel
Listen, for some reason you don't strike me as mister popular, i may be wrong, but its just a guess....

Also, what is everyone gonna say if you make a move, go for a kiss, arm around the shoulder, anything like that, OH MY GOD!! It just dawned on me!! That is the worst possible thing you could ever do to a girl, if you even once move in like that and get rejected...why...every girl in school will avoid you because you might...GASP...come into physical contact with them!!
Well, I'm an All-State pitcher so people at school respect me, but I am very quiet and don't talk very much.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same girl that told me she just "wanted to be friends" about a month ago keeps talking to me and wanting to do stuff with me. I mean, I have tried to next her and forget about her but can't. We never even officially went out, but went to a lot of movies together. Well, she just asked me today if I wanted to "study" with her Wednesday. I was hesitant at first, but said ok. So, what do I do? Just pretend like we are "just friends"? Only prob is I THINK she is dating some wimpy freshman. He's a fag really and I could beat the **** out of him if I wanted to, but I'm not sure if she's still dating him. So, any advice?
She wants you! This is a BLATANT attempt to get you over her house, without having her feel like a slut.

I suggest you make a move! If your a real DJ while your there, I wouldnt be suprised if she gave you head or something better...