Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I make a move ASAP, or wait.

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
As I have mentioned before, I am taking classes once a week to help prepare for the GRE. There is a girl in my class who is about a 6 who I get good vibes from. She will be going back to school the end of August. There are about 4 more classes left. However, I would feel awkward asking her out towards the end of the course, because what if things go bad,,,,then I have to see her in class. I would also feel awkward if the few others in the class knew we went out (why, I do not know). Should I ask her out ASAP or wait?

IDMeansNothing

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you would feel awkward, you are already giving her too much credit. Just ask her to go with you for some coffee. No biggie. It's just coffee. If she says no, who cares?

Why would you feel awkward if the others knew about it? A 6 isn't a Wookie. (oh- sorry. you said you don't know why...)

Just do it dude. And oh - kick butt on the GRE.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ASAP

but let me ask you sumthin

did I read this right? A 6??? Are you tell'N me u are running after a 6???

To me a 6 is average in my book. (7=above avg, 8=cute 9=hot 10=dime)

but heh, you're not me.

So to answer your question yeah...

ASAP

GHOST

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and you worry too much.

'What if' statements are for individual without a penis.

Read my sig.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree with the above posts.

When you say "if things go bad" what exactly do you mean?

Usually "things go bad" means one of two things - either she blows you off or you blow her off.

So if she blow you off - (declines to go out with you or goes out with you and later becomes disinterested) - who the f*ck cares? You're a DJ - move on to the next one!

Now if you go out with her and then later blow her off then you do run the risk of her turning into superpsycho B!TCH.

But we're only talking about 4 weeks here - it should be a pretty manageable situation.

I guess my advice to you would be to continue to try and internalize the DJ mindset. When you have fully internalized the DJ mindset you won't see this situation as awkward at all - it's just another opportunity to pull some ass.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me a 6 is average in my book. (7=above avg, 8=cute 9=hot 10=dime)
To me, a 6 is ****able..anything below i wont touch, so for me, a 6 is pretty cute... 5 is average. Thank you hotornot.com

Just give it a shot, don't forget the 3 second rule! Focus more on the positives and how good you will feel when you are doing her anal than worry about the negatives!

Oh yeah i was only sh1t stirring about anal..
-pun INTENDED :rolleyes: