Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should i go?

slickjesse

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, need advice quick

me and my girlfriend of one year broke up a couple months ago. it was pretty serious. it was kind of off and on again after that but i realized i was acting like an AFC so i stopped calling her and pretty much all contact since has been from her. she moved back home (3 hours after) after college got out and tomorrow shes have a birthday party. she left a message on my phone tonight making sure id be there and asking if i need directions. im going down there a week from this weekend for a concert and ill probably see her then anyway. im not sure if i should go. im thinking i should cause she'll see me having fun and being charming with all her friends and see me which she hasn't in while and i know shes very attracted to me. but im thinking i shouldn't because i would be going 3 hours just for her which would kind of give her control and i might think ill be mr. suave but she wont even care. im not sitting around waiting on her but i do like her so i want her interest as high as possible. to do that, what would be my best decision? thanks!

gr8one

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she have cute girlfriends?

Maybe you can pull Double Duty.....

Besides, By going you showing her that you are confident and mature about your situation.

I would go just to see what happens...lol

Unless you REALLY have to be somewhere else....

:rolleyes:

Capitol39

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, don't go. Don't waste your time. Move on.

Driving 3 hours to an ex's BDay party? Sounds AFC to me.

slickjesse

Don Juan
Reaction score
you both make good points and thats why i cant decide...can anyone break this tie (haha)?

thissucks003

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have no plans, I'd say go just for the sake of having fun. I would chat everyone up at the party. People here are so concerned what a gal is thinking. Who the f*ck cares? It's not your job to think what she is thinking. That is for psychologists. Your job is to have as much fun as humanly possible and seduce whoever you want. Now go out there and have a blast.

TS

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the love of God, do NOT go. 3 hours?!?! Are you friggin' kidding me?!?! I wouldn't drive 3 hours for a chick I was GUARANTEED to have sex with. For an ex, I wouldn't drive 8 minutes.

When it's over, it's over. She only wants you there as an ego-boost, plain and simple. You show up and she thinks "Wow, I still have this idiot wrapped around my little finger." Plus, it's another gift under the tree for her (after all, you wouldn't show up empty-handed).

I'm sure you have other things you could do that day... if not, find something. For instance, your bathtub could need a good scrubbing, or perhaps the lawn hasn't been mowed in a while.

Two words: three billion. That's the total number of other chick's birthday parties you could possibly attend this year other than hers. Maybe an exageration, but you see my point.