Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I go out with her alone or with friends?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I've posted quite a bit about this girl, but I've got a whole seperate issue now. This girl from my summer class has a very nice body and I want to get some action, but I'm not interested in a relationship. I wouldn't like to just drop her though after I get some action because I could definitely use the female friends. She's definitely the friends w/ benefits type girl so I don't think she'd get mad at me for not wanting a relationship.

Anyways, how do you proceed when you want to get some action from a friend? I can ask her out with just the two of us, but then she might think I really am attracted to her and interested in a relationship. Or, I could get her to come out with friends, but then I might not be able to isolate her and get action and she might think I'm not at all interested sexually.

I'm really having a tough time making this decision. I have a feeling we both want the same thing, which is some action and friendship, but no committment. I just don't know how to achieve this. Please help me fellow DJs.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee

If you're going to call out her friends, too, you'd best have some friends of your own available to offset the odds and run interference. :)

If you're nervous, I'd say make it one-on-one, but not necessarily a DATE date. Just invite her to hang out with you and do something fun. No heavy, dinner-and-a-movie with flowers at the door type deal. The thought of that always makes me nervous, too. And it's not about nervousness and pressure...it's about FUN.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her out straight dude.

Say something like: Right im not ready for a relationship but we could meet up now and again for a laugh...!

Maybe bring her to a bar and then a club and itll loosen things up a bit!

Bad advice fellas? Correct me if im wrong.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A bar would be perfect, but she's only 20 dammnit. I was considering a club, but I'm still too timid on the dancefloor and I wouldn't want her to see me like that. I need a date where I can get her back on the couch alone ;)

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man. I live in Ireland where the legal age for drinking is 18 - altho its normal to see 14 year olds pissed outta their faces.

How bout u suggest the two of ya watch a video at YOUR EMPTY house/flat and bring a bottle or tow of vodka or a few beers... Get my drift!?