"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Should I call?

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
I met this chick last weekend and we hung out and had a great time. Anyways, I called her up the other day and asked if she wanted to see anchorman tomorrow. She said definately but she was gonna be out of town but should be back before friday and she was going to call me. I don't want to come off as desperate but I also want to make sure she is still going.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2004
Messages
961
Reaction score
16
Location
Maryland
Thats what I thought I just like to get advice. When I called her and asked, she asked if this was my cell number and then said she would give me a call. So if that means anything.
 

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Your worrying too much ALREADY!! You called, she has your #. She said she'd call when she gets back. If she does, great, if she doesn't NEXT. Pretty simple if you ask me.



PIMP
 

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
PBGUY .. DELETE HER # FROM YOUR PHONE & THROW AWAY THE NUMBER... you are going to be too tempted to call her and make sure.. either she calls or she doesnt.. but she most likely will because she said she would and made sure it was YOUR number. .. I know how u feel i been there myself.. if you feel yourself slipping like you are now then throw the number away.. when she calls put it back in your phone.
 
Top