Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should i call???

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have read the bible (many times) and it says you should wait at least 3 days before calling a girl. Now i was planning on waiting 3 days to call this girl (i got her #yesterday). But today she asked me why i didnt call, i said "i was busy and would try to call her tonight. shes wanting me to call her tonight so my question is should i call her tonight or wait two more days? If i dont call her tonight would she think i dont like her? thanks to all...:confused:

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say: "I was busy again and I forgot. Don't worry I call you sometime, okay?"
Just wondering.

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: sighing........... AFC's.............. did you promise you'd call her that night or watever when you got her no. ?

The idea is that you get her phone but dun tell her when you'd call. if you promise that you WILL CALL HER tomorrow, you'd better do it.

BY THE WAY, the materials in the bible are flexible period.
you can bend it to different types of gals you meet/date.

Best solution now is to call n talk to her. but not too long(bout 4-7 mins will do, dont end rudely if your stopwatch passes 7 mins or watever) use some mystery, ask her for a date bla bla bla.....

case closed?

Chill! ;)

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UnexpectedTeen
Best solution now is to call n talk to her. but not too long(bout 4-7 mins will do, dont end rudely if your stopwatch passes 7 mins or watever) use some mystery, ask her for a date bla bla bla.....

tell me, how to 'use some mystery' I'd like to know. :rolleyes:
daam!
*sigh*
:(

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
mystery....... hard to explain...............

go search the articles for thatzzz

daniel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hot Ice
tell me, how to 'use some mystery' I'd like to know. :rolleyes:
Tarkoittaakohan toi et älä puhu ittestäs.. :)

Oh, and in English.. :D
Hmm, mystery.. Don't talk about yourself! And it probably means some more too.. :) Search!

Hellshock

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever you get a chicks number, never tell her you'll call her, never mention anything about having an interest in taking her out. The only exception to this is if you try and close with setting up a date right there. Getting her phone number is the first test she must pass. She must be kept wondering if you'll call her, and if you don't for a couple days, she'll be curious as to why not, as most guys would call right away. There's your mystery.

And when you do call her, keep it brief like UnexpectedTeen said. Don't worry too much about what to say, as you should only be on the phone for ten minutes, find out how was her day, get her laughing a bit with a ****y and funny attitude and then ask her out on the date. She says yes, you've got your second test passed.