“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Should I Call Her?

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
Hi
Buddies
I have been dating with a beauty for about two months, and everything has been cool n nice, but yesterday I arrived late for our date and I didnt find her.
Well, I do not know if I should call her and apologize, or what to say without seeming weak. Maby I could use some CAF stuff.
I would like to read your ideas guys, what should I do?

Giovanni
:D :D :D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
How late did you arrive and have you pulled that stuff before?
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
for fvcks sake...
we have no idea about the facts...
what your relationship is like with the woman...
and how she reacts,etc.....

you would know best what to do....

In these kind of situations go with your gut feeling...
 

giovannikast

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Bogota
I arrived late the last dates

I arrived late the last dates
Well, I have arrived late the last dates, and she was angry, but nothing to worry about. Although I never thought that she could not wait for me, well, I recognize that I arrived late 40 mints.
I dont know what to do, Should I call her and apologize? But I dont want to seem weak.
I want to read your ideas, guys.



:D
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Re: I arrived late the last dates

Originally posted by giovannikast
she was angry, but nothing to worry about
I kinda feel that you don't think it is a big deal being late and having her wait for 40 minutes. You even seem to be proud of it. In this case she is angry for a reason.

You don't have to be an azzhole to be confident. You don't have to treat her like a groupie or anything. In this case, I don't think it is weak to apologize. You are treating her like sh!t making her wait for you and laughing about it or at least not even apologizing.
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
Cavemen is right. call her and apologize it will make you feel better. the weeknes is that you cant apologize, your to scared of what she might think. just do it be a man. unless you want to creat an a$$hole image in her mind. then just dont call her see what she does
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
I agree w/ the last 2 guys. You do seem like an azzhole if you dont apologize. Apologizing doesnt make you weak, it shows you actually care. Girls are wired different, and an apology to them shows you made a mistake and are willing to admit it. In that case, when a guy apologizes, his confidence level is high enough where he can admit he's wrong. That keeps the girl interested. yes she's gonna be angry if you show up late, hell i would too if you made plans to be sumwheres at a certain time. Just call her and apologize, but dont grovel at her feet. Let her know your sorry, and dude, dont do it again
 
Top