Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I call her?

Ubermensch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Detroit: home of the finest ruins this side of Rom
Tell her the truth

Tell her you had hooked up with someone else who seemed more your type shortly after meeting her, but it didn't work out.

That's the best you can do.

Another example of the dangers of one-itis!

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn man, why didn't you call her? Get out the number and try it out.

Male_Wh0re69

Reaction score
I don't understand why guys just want to fvck girls then leave them.

I personally love fvck buddies because when I am in situation like your in I can call a fvck buddy. And not have to try and find just a ONS.

1. You could see her get in the draws. But If I were you I would get the azz and then remain friends with benifits. Because if you fvck her and then leave her. You will have a messed up rep. And she will make sure everybody knows your a dog.

You don't want that.

2. Or fvck her then talk to her on the phone and maybe go over to her place. And if you are not feeling her say I don't think this is working and make excuses. It's a whole lot better than playing her off.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Reputation" is for chumps. It's an illusion created by the fuct up world of high school. Any good Don Juan is able to create psychological illusions for himself. It's called the power of change and anyone can make things happens for himself.