Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should i bother calling her?

kman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
in my mind i have nexted this girl, but i don't know if i should give her a call to talk and let her know i am moving on. normally i just don't bother calling, but i slept with her a few times already. in a nutshell -

- asked her out, went out, had sex on date 2
- two weeks ago, i had dinner plans, but she canceled on me because a friend came into town. she sounded like she felt bad
- i was a little pissed, but i didn't let on.
- called her that monday to chat, she ended up coming over that night and we had some more sex
- couple days later, i called her to spend saturday with her. she said ok.
- on saturday, she basically was busy all day and at night when i had told her where the reservations were, she said she had to go to a friend's thing later so she didn't think dinner was a good idea. i said "fine" and that was about it. this was bad though....i really felt dissed.

so, she's out. i haven't spoken to her since saturday night. on one hand, i do think that i'll get a really bad rep for sleeping with her and just dropping her like a rock for a mistake. therefore, the phone call. on the other hand, she's a flake and i don't put up with that.

what do you guys think? worth a call? wait for her to call? she never really calls me, even when things were good.

oh, and i've been dating her for about 3 weeks, if that helps

scott44

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not call her.

I consider girls done on strike two also. Kinda weird that this girl's giving it up for you, but she's dissing you on the other hand.

Just keep her on the back-burner. I've got a dam good feeling that she'll call you. When and if she calls, do not try and set up a meeting time with her. I'd say that the ball is definitely in her court now because she punked you twice. Let her do the arranging. I've got a feeling that she'll ask you to get together. Tap into her once more, and then it'll be your turn to cancel a date.

Show her a little less interest, and she will probably be doing backflips for you.

good luck

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont call, wait for her to call, if she doesn't then forget about it, never call her back until she contacts you first.

because you've already done your bit by initiating contact with her first, and if she can't even be bothered to call you to set up new plans for flaking on you, or even call you for any specific reason, then yeah just next her, and no.. don't call to tell her that.

Eddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
NEXT ! ! !

She was using you for a sex toy. Either that, or you did something to lower her interest in you. (which I'm guessing was already pretty low)

You see, if a girl likes you, she keeps dates. It's not rocket science. Spoken as a former player, you don't owe her anything. No call, no apology, nothing. You had sex. Nothing more. No marriage, no real intimacy, no relationship.

Move on. It may be hard, but one of the most powerful, liberating things you can do (both in bad dating situations and in life) is to say "NEXT" and move on.

DJ24SEVEN

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could never have sex on the second date. I'd keep thinking about all the other guys she slept with before me (cause obviously she's easy).

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I definitely wouldn't call her. And I definitely wouldn't *wait* for her to call. I'd think of it more like she can get intouch and I'll decide if I'm interested.

A hard stop next seems kinda' a waste because you were getting some sex in the deal so why throw it away - just bump her down the list and she has your number if she wants to have sex again.

Cutiepiie

Banned
Reaction score
Well bro... I think yo just got played...lol

Women can use men for sex too!!

Usually the man is suppose to call back the women after 2 days after intercourse...either the first time or the tenth time they have sex. If you call back the day after intercourse it make you seem desperate.

It in the womens rule book... If he doesnt call you within 3 to 4 days then it must mean it wasnt good enough for a call..

If your waiting for her to call ... she wont unless shes desperate... SHE'S WAITING ON YOU...

Just call and leave a message if shes not home. You did your part now the ball is in her court.

GOOD LUCK!