Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I be happy?

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I was in sort of a weird circumstance last night. A girl that im really interested in got drunk last night with one of her friends at her house, with her parents home (smooth...). I was over by her house chillin with about 6 of my friends. All of a sudden we look over at her house and the window in the basement opened and the light turned on. Her and her friend were crawling out of the window when I told them not to. They seemed pretty drunk but Im not exactly sure if they were completely wasted. The girl I'm interested climbed out the window and went to me. She basically threw herself on me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

This girl is extremely beautiful, I go so far to rate her a HB 9.5, and my friends agree on this as well. Well during this whole time I was trying to calm her down and get her to be quiet. I offered her some vodka cause I was drinking as well, but nowhere even near buzzed, but she declined. See something im kinda confused about is when Im drunk, I want more alcohol, and for some reason she didnt want more so Im kind of thinking that she couldnt have been that wasted.

Well after a while of holding her I started using some kino just feeling around her body, torso, ass, wherever, and I could tell she was liking it. She leaned up against me looked me in the eyes and smiled and then kissed me. I in no way initiated the kiss it was all her will.

My question is could these be her real feelings for me and should I think this kiss actually ment something even though she had a few drinks? Thanks.

BTW. This was our first kiss.

-Whacked

Last edited:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off youre an idiot for thinking just because she didnt want more to drink that she wasnt drunk...dont be so naive. Second of all, it could go either way. Maybe she wanted you...maybe she just wanted some. Do something to figure it out.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She kissed you, you like her...

You then proceeded to do what exactly?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her on a date, kiss her. If she rejects, then no, she was just drunk. If she doesn't, she likes you.

Skip the drinks next time.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not so smooth after all huh?

this is one of the reasons that i dont like when girls get drunk, they loose all their credibility, i dont worry much about if they like me or not or if they just want me from the few drinks they had anymore, bc now i know that is bc they like me.

ZeeK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mmm... I think you shouldnt be that weak... Ask her out and try to get along... Hold her hands and kiss her... If she aint like it, that too bad, she ain't that interested... Then again she could be playin hard to get... IF she rejects you, well... go find another ok? Don't torment yourself...

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
First off youre an idiot for thinking just because she didnt want more to drink that she wasnt drunk...dont be so naive. Second of all, it could go either way. Maybe she wanted you...maybe she just wanted some. Do something to figure it out.
I second this motion.