"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Should I be happy?

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
187
Reaction score
3
Age
39
Well I was in sort of a weird circumstance last night. A girl that im really interested in got drunk last night with one of her friends at her house, with her parents home (smooth...). I was over by her house chillin with about 6 of my friends. All of a sudden we look over at her house and the window in the basement opened and the light turned on. Her and her friend were crawling out of the window when I told them not to. They seemed pretty drunk but Im not exactly sure if they were completely wasted. The girl I'm interested climbed out the window and went to me. She basically threw herself on me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

This girl is extremely beautiful, I go so far to rate her a HB 9.5, and my friends agree on this as well. Well during this whole time I was trying to calm her down and get her to be quiet. I offered her some vodka cause I was drinking as well, but nowhere even near buzzed, but she declined. See something im kinda confused about is when Im drunk, I want more alcohol, and for some reason she didnt want more so Im kind of thinking that she couldnt have been that wasted.

Well after a while of holding her I started using some kino just feeling around her body, torso, ass, wherever, and I could tell she was liking it. She leaned up against me looked me in the eyes and smiled and then kissed me. I in no way initiated the kiss it was all her will.

My question is could these be her real feelings for me and should I think this kiss actually ment something even though she had a few drinks? Thanks.

BTW. This was our first kiss.

-Whacked
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2002
Messages
4,626
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Location
Colorado
First off youre an idiot for thinking just because she didnt want more to drink that she wasnt drunk...dont be so naive. Second of all, it could go either way. Maybe she wanted you...maybe she just wanted some. Do something to figure it out.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
She kissed you, you like her...

You then proceeded to do what exactly?
 

NRM

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
563
Reaction score
0
Ask her on a date, kiss her. If she rejects, then no, she was just drunk. If she doesn't, she likes you.

Skip the drinks next time.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
1,365
Reaction score
0
Location
who cares
not so smooth after all huh?

this is one of the reasons that i dont like when girls get drunk, they loose all their credibility, i dont worry much about if they like me or not or if they just want me from the few drinks they had anymore, bc now i know that is bc they like me.
 

ZeeK

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
Singapore
Mmm... I think you shouldnt be that weak... Ask her out and try to get along... Hold her hands and kiss her... If she aint like it, that too bad, she ain't that interested... Then again she could be playin hard to get... IF she rejects you, well... go find another ok? Don't torment yourself...
 

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2002
Messages
840
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by oakraiderz2
First off youre an idiot for thinking just because she didnt want more to drink that she wasnt drunk...dont be so naive. Second of all, it could go either way. Maybe she wanted you...maybe she just wanted some. Do something to figure it out.
I second this motion.
 
Top