Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I bang the ex?

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ended a 3 year LTR.
I dumped her 2 months ago.
Should I try to make her a fvck buddy when she starts calling me? (which she will)
or
Should I move on and find another?

cave dweller

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvck buddy

I know some of you boys have fvck buddies.
I just need some advice and rules on how to set it up and manage it.-----

cave dweller

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd advise against it. If you just dumped her 2 months back, then she's probably got some silly idea about getting back into the LTR with you. She'll SAY she understands it's just a FB thing...but in her MIND (that dark and scheming place:p ) She'll be thinking of ways to get back WITH you...or get back AT you. I predict lots of drama, tears and far too much trouble than it's worth.

:D Surely there's some other nubile young thing you can whack over the head & drag back to your cave? :D (Sorry...couldn't pass up the imagery there....)

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The site has a search button on the upper right corner. Run a search on "fvck buddies". You should find alot of stories on the topic.

Hope that helps... and welcome to the board.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would advise against it too.

FB's are supposed to be about sex with no attachments. Like WT is saying, you might get the sex, but you'll get a whole bunch of drama to go with it. Why rehash your failed relationship just for sex?

Better to start fresh IMO. The world is your oyster!

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont' be stupid, bang the livin snot out of her of course... just be careful not to bang her up

TurboLover

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I find that fbs work best when the girl has a bf.

I've tried what you have asked(a girl who I had a LTR with), and ended up being miserable again. So I would just move on and beat that d1ck like it owns me money in the meantime.

Reaction score
Originally posted by cave dweller
Just ended a 3 year LTR.
Should I try to make her a fvck buddy when she starts calling me? (which she will)
or

cave dweller
Well if she hasn't called after 2 months, what makes you think she is going to call at all? Or even with the intent on getting back on your deck?

And you broke up for a reason. I'm sure those reasons have not changed.

This from a 45 year old

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by cave dweller
Just ended a 3 year LTR.
or

cave dweller
Yes. Get a new FAWK Buddy. Too much drama with the ex.

Mike

Last edited:

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried to get back with my ex of 7 years in January. Case of same old same old. She still wants me back though, and I do care about her, it makes my life pretty tough sometimes.

She is a great girl, it's just she wanted marriage and babies and she's Italian and they look more to own you rather than have a relationship with you. Good pasta though.

She's very persistant and still tells me that she loves me. Trouble with this website is that it's made me more of a challenge to her and she keeps on me. Calls me all the time. But a good girl. Who knows, maybe one day when I'm ready........and her re-programming is finished.

She started out all sugar and spice but became more domineering because of my AFC ways.

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with mostly everyone here.

I don't care how DJ anyone is, if you have strong history with someone, going back to them just for sex is just going to screw you up.

View it as taking a step back and move on....

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard, but you just gotta do it. I wouldn't have had (and still do) as much of a problem except this girl is really a good person and was the antithesis of so many other women these days. That is, until she got brainwashed by her horish girlfriends and her attitude changed.

I do notice that she reverts back to her old self when she isn't around her friends but.......for now, I've just elected to stay friends with her and see other women. No harm, no foul.