Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I act more AFC?

LMJamie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Acting More AFC

A bit of backgound info...

I met a girl 6 months ago in a club, and we ended up kissing for most of the night. We were both drunk, so I assumed she didn’t want anything to come of it. We both went off on our own ways looking for other people.

About 3 months ago we kissed again in a club. She knew I meant it as we were both sober. Since then I have had sex with her about 5 times. I know she’s interested in me as she’s rejected many guys that have come on to her, often more attractive than me. My friends say she is being very loyal to me, and I’m also not trying it on with other girls at the moment.

Thing is, although we’re having sex, we’re not actually going out. I have been using DJ techniques on her successfully with lots of neg-hitting which has increased her interest level. I've tried to be a challenge and not act too interested.

HOWEVER…

Her ex-boyfriend of 18 months generally played a more AFC game than me, always texting and phoning her about how much he loves her and buying her gifts all the time. He put himself on a plate for her. She always says how different I am to him, but can only assume she means it in a good way.

I want to move on to the next level and form a LTR with her. Should I change my game though? I know it sounds stupid going back from DJ to AFC, but now that I want a relationship, should I act more of an AFC like her ex did (such as telling her how much she means to me and not playing hard to get as often)? A DJ portrays the image, ‘I can get any woman I want’, but is this putting her off a relationship, thinking that I’m only in it for a game and might cheat on her?

Most guys I see in LTRs appear very AFC and it’s not very often I see ‘players’ in relationships (if they are, they don’t normally last very long). In my opinion, acting DJ is great for picking up girls, but now that I’ve got a girl and want a LTR with her, should I cut down on the DJ game a little bit and make myself ‘easier to get’? I don’t mean going back to a complete chump, but just letting her know she’s the only girl I want and will be loyal to her.

LMJ

Last edited:

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doing what's working.

Don't become AFC and start acting like you need her or you'll die. But go ahead and do things for her that you want to do.

By now you should know some of the things she's really into. Surprise her with a little gift of two that's something she's always wanted.

For example, I was going out with this gal who collected the corks from a certain type of wine, which had pictures on them. She couldn't find the wine in the area. I found it, got her a bottle, and she flipped. A very fun night followed.:D

Don't hand her your nuts. Just start throwing in more pleasant surprises, and get together with her more often if you want to. As long as you keep doing the things that are working (teasing her, etc.), and don't start smothering her like her ex did (emphasized to highlight what it did for him), you'll be fine.

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The other very important thing.

her ex-boyfriend is her EX!!!

ie. she broke up with him for some reason, maybe it was because he was too AFC.

Harry Cash

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey LMJamie!

I can tell you from my own experience:
Acting AFC is suicide! Don't do it!

Just be her man. Keep doing what's working and watch the intimacy growing between you as you know each other better.

That is all.

trajhenkhet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC tactics is the way to relational death. To complain to die. To give in is to die. To be needy is to die. Your only course is action and its gotta be your own in your own way and your own unique style.