Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shifting Perceptions

Brassneck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, new to the forum, good to be here.

Feel like I’ve been in stasis for almost 20 years (LTR). Went through some pain about 8 months ago which started me on this journey looking for answers.

Ive been consuming all this information on women, seduction etc etc at a rate knots! It can be very addictive, and have had plenty of HOLY SH#T! moments.

A lot of what I’m reading here is on approaching women unknown to you. But what about women that you already know, they’re not friends, but are somewhat familiar with you.

The idea of starting to push their buttons, creating tension using the tools I’m picking up and seeing how they respond. I guess it’s a type of seduction but at a slower pace.

Ive heard it said that if you don’t make a move on a woman early on, she will perceive you as platonic and that’s that! Wouldn’t the reason for that be because the man never changes his behaviour towards her?

Im not advocating investing a ton of time into it, just changing my behaviour when interacting with them. There is always the chicks that you think yeah I would if I could! I see more possibilities now learning this stuff. Or should I just focus this wisdom only on new prospects?

I‘ve never had such a major shift in mindset. I’m still reeling a bit from the Nice Guy Conditioning I’ve had for so long.

You learn this redpill stuff and disbelieve it but the eyes don’t lie! Not bitter though, I’m just grateful for the knowledge and awareness.

Sir FB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone, new to the forum, good to be here.

Feel like I’ve been in stasis for almost 20 years (LTR). Went through some pain about 8 months ago which started me on this journey looking for answers.

Ive been consuming all this information on women, seduction etc etc at a rate knots! It can be very addictive, and have had plenty of HOLY SH#T! moments.

A lot of what I’m reading here is on approaching women unknown to you. But what about women that you already know, they’re not friends, but are somewhat familiar with you.

The idea of starting to push their buttons, creating tension using the tools I’m picking up and seeing how they respond. I guess it’s a type of seduction but at a slower pace.

Ive heard it said that if you don’t make a move on a woman early on, she will perceive you as platonic and that’s that! Wouldn’t the reason for that be because the man never changes his behaviour towards her?

Im not advocating investing a ton of time into it, just changing my behaviour when interacting with them. There is always the chicks that you think yeah I would if I could! I see more possibilities now learning this stuff. Or should I just focus this wisdom only on new prospects?

I‘ve never had such a major shift in mindset. I’m still reeling a bit from the Nice Guy Conditioning I’ve had for so long.

You learn this redpill stuff and disbelieve it but the eyes don’t lie! Not bitter though, I’m just grateful for the knowledge and awareness.
I had experiences with two women just before I began to learn about red pill. In both cases, I approached in a friendly way, hanging out, with no idea about how or when to escalate and no idea on how to look for signs of attraction. I tried to change my behavior with both these women after a while and move from platonic to lover. I refused to be “just friends” unless they wanted to pursue a romantic relationship. In both cases they got extremely angry at me. I was perplexed until I realized that I was the one that put myself in the friend zone with my behavior and that it’s not surprising to have women get angry when you pull the friend rug out from under them. I had much better luck with using my new found knowledge on new prospects than women I had already developed a platonic relationship with .

Brassneck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thanks I’ve been reading the bible, great stuff.

These types of woman are not friends, I just have some familiarity with them. I wasn’t thinking about overtly going for them, rather changing how I am with them.

Touching, teasing generally being more playful, but also never speaking of any interest, just looking to escalate if I can whilst maintaining a level of plausible deniability. So the whole friends talk doesn’t even come up. If there unreceptive move on.

I can see the advantage of new women in that they would have there imaginations much more engaged which helps interest level go up.