Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she's stopped talking to me! - should I bail before I get dumped?

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I've been dating for the past month has all of a sudden stopped talking to me.

Here's the story, me and her have been kinda on and off for the past year (we work together, but we were always aware not to get too involved with each other because of this)

Anyway last month, she got offered a new job and with this told me at the same time that she wanted to get more serious with me (she came round to mine one night and told me this, then we had sex). I have always had a strong attraction to this girl and so I thought it was a win win situation, with her leaving my work for a new job and getting to take the relationship further.

After three days in her new job she decides that she hates it and by the end of the week she is back working with me again (we work in an opticans). I thought nothing of it, and just continued to act the way I usually act with her at work, but joking and laughing etc, but over the weekend there she has now stopped talking to me altogether practically. She converses with everyone else I've noticed, except me. This girl has a history of backing away as soon as any guy tries to get intimate with her. Now I am certainly not the possesive type, I dont call her up all the time like most other guys have done to her in the past.

I dunno if I'm being paranoid,but these signs normally mean a decision has been made by her to end things between us, but she's just not got round to telling me its over, so I'm wondering what anyone's take is on this...?

should I jump first or should I just take a step back and see what happens?

Dave

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you answered it yourself, she is known to do this with other guys, well even thou its weird she asked to get in to a serious relationship, its obvious it must be this, it could just be a short phase, do not give her attention, and just see if she goes back to normal, if not then you have no choice you must next her

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm

I probably did answer that question!, my intuitions tell me it isn't working, so I'll just call it off with her tomorrow, ah well looks like I'll be back on the singles market tomorrow!

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
asdf

Take a step back and learn man! Call her and ask her why she is acting like this. Be like "You’re sexy and now your not talking to me what‘s up?" lol :p

Be real, you’re wondering why she's not talking to you so go up to her and ask. You don't have to be awkward like she is being, you can go up to her with a smile on your face, because in the end you know that the world isn't over, whether she leaves you or not. And if she does leave you, I know that you know you will be able to find a much better partner with your new gained experience.

In conclusion, don't walk on eggshells. Approach her and ask her why she is acting the way she is. Who knows, she could be ready to be your girlfriend ;)

AlwaysExcel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bryceicl, have you ever gotten an honest self aware answer from a girl by doing this or just a bunch of ********?

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't do anything about her... you're wasting your time and energy. Just leave it hanging like it doesn't bother you, because it shouldn't. She is the one with the deficient behaviour here.

DO go and find another girl to hang out with. If she has made a decision... SO WHAT? Make your own decisions and enjoy life in the company of another HB, if she fronts you about it, THEN put it back in her face that she had been ignoring you and if she doesn't sort herself out, then your relationship will be strictly professional because you aren't going to 'wait' for her to decide if she wants to talk to you or not.

Reaction score
Leave this hor alone and when she tries to talk to you - ignore her, as she has done to you!!! Don't be a pvssy and do not ask her "What's wrong?" This ho wants you to ask her this - DON'T!!!!

You can't get "DUMPED" if you never were her beau!! :rolleyes:

She was just a "LAY" - get over it already!!

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
she pulls back...you pull back even further.....

always maintain the acendancy

the implications of this is exactly what portorican lover said

this girl is a *****.

never ask what is wrong. you never have a problem with anything she feels, because it does not matter to you. what she feels should be of no concern to you and not your business.

the only thing you should worry about is how you feel. and you dont want to feel like you are man. Pull back, back off, leave her alone.

you missed a great chance already....SHE should be the one coming to you. This is what she has to realise: that you ARE in fact a strong man.

if she had to do that to talk to you, she would see that she is the weaker of the two of you, and therefore would continue to be attracted....

i've made the same mistake in the past.

same type of girl. i pushed, when i should have done nothing....

the ideal for a guy is:your time is too precious to constantly give people attention, you are too involved in your work and too busy to be laughing and joking around with her all the time....if she wants you, she is going to have to interupt you.

this would create a great challenge for her....but she has to have something to challenge her, and breaj through it and get the reward of you.

how else is this girl going to 1. respect your time, and 2. feel attracted to you, because she needs respect.

ditch this girl, you missed the chance, only a ditching/ignoring will show her just how tuff you are.

and if you're not tuff about it, you will need to get tuff.....do it not for her now, do it for yourself.

you dont need biaatches like that.