Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Shes Kill My Pride..

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
shes my ex.... she thinks i still have feelings for her shes over me... i think she is now in a spot of power... ooo he likes me... you konw that sort of thing.... its bosting her ego and ripping me apart.. then i did a stupid ass move and aksed her to the end of the year dinner dance.... (her friends presured me) then she said no.... now i feel i look like a desprate fool... advice? how can i get out of this... telling her i dont like her any more.... humm how about showing her.... damn it if im mean to her thats just conferming this... (in her little mind)......... making out with other girl pasionalty while she watches (missing girl who will make out passionatly with me in public)........... am i just screwed basicaly? did i just screw myself wose?

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how big is your school?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares about his school size? This isn't about his image. It'a about him. You have failed, suck it up. Stop trying to find pathetic ways to get out of this hole. Just assume responsibility for your chump ass actions.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one way of putting it, Like...

I'm curious about his school size because unless he goes to a ridiculously small school he won't be talked about for very long. Cut him some slack sometimes, we've all made stupid (thought maybe not this many stupid) posts in the past.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never listen to her friends ever ever ever, judge for yourself.

Hope it will all blow over soon, keep your head up and be happy, do not do anything that might look like its for revenge.

Roll with the punches

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
Never listen to her friends ever ever ever, judge for yourself.
Very true.

Reaction score
she's over you so you need to do the same, and move along the mississippi my young brother.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she's just trying to ruin your rep. Don't let her or her friends tell you what to do. If you didn't want to go to that dance with her, you shouldn't have asked her--plain and simple. But hey, we all make mistakes. Don't let this one get to you.

Reaction score
well, buy a shotgun and if any of those school f*ckers comes a knockin at your door, you'll make em respect your ass.

Overall, don't take no sh*t man. Don't be a f*cking p*ssy. If you feel like she is playing mind games or is trying to ruin your reputation, go up to her, show that you ain't about no girls playing games and that she needs to quit f*cking with you or else. No f*cking joke!! Be straight forward and defend yourself and show that you ain't to be f*cked around with.

Make friends with the biggest and meanest b*tch in the school and have her kick that girl's ass if your one-itis is still playing games.

Guitarfreakelite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jerky Boi
Sounds like she's just trying to ruin your rep. Don't let her or her friends tell you what to do. If you didn't want to go to that dance with her, you shouldn't have asked her--plain and simple. But hey, we all make mistakes. Don't let this one get to you.
she dose everything wrong but i stay with her becuse i like her but then i do nothing wrong and she leavs me becuse she dosent like me any more.... thats just reall y f-ed up... she desurves this if any one... now shes trying to hurt my reputation how cruel can a person get.... honestly its like i dont even have a freaking heart any more, i just dont care, numbers i get, girls that i get, mean nothing to me just food for my ego, there all just easy, and i could care less about most of them, .... i could care less about happy relationships, and love and some one to hold when your lonely and alll of that b.s, i used to be so rapped up into, i palyed a the nice guy for four months and what did i get 2 f****ing kisses, and a misirable time.... i let the jerk out for 2 weeks and i've picked up alot more chix, alto more action than i've ever gotten with her, second and even the promice of third, ....i just dont know any more.. every time i see her, it upsets me, i dosent help that i have to see her every day..... i will never get played out like this again.when she moves to viginia in a month, it wont be goodby... it will be good riddens.. call me bitter but i hoepe some one hurts her on the inside just as much as she mest with me.... i dont care if she couldnt controol falling out of love with me.. i dont buy that bs story any way.

Bombshell

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i dont think i see much of problem at all. Ok so you got dumped and your pissed ok, it pretty much happens to everyone, except for people who cant get a gf to begin with... All you have to do is figure out what you did to make her loose attraction, getting pissed at her doesnt help anything. I dont know what exactly your worried about as far as you rep goes, i dont see anything that could really hurt it at the moment. Just ignore her when you see her and stop thinking about what to do to stop making her think you like her. All you have to do is just move on with your live and act natural.

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh*

Of course, this board has still not changed.....even though I have been gone for quite some time, most of the advice here STILL puts snotty high school tramps on a pedistal....

Look, Guitarfreaklite,

I read your post and I'm telling you right now that you shouldn't put up with that crap. I hear everybody telling you, "it's OK, you just made a MISTAKE". I heard one guy say that you FAILED, as if just because some stuck up little future trophy-wife doesn't like you or find you attractive, then you're a FAILURE.

Like THAT B!TCH gets to sum up your identity, and hand it to you for you to wear for the rest of your life.

No, the only mistake you ever made was allowing that girl to even lay a finger on you.

JUST BECAUSE A GIRL DUMPS YOU DOES *NOT* ALWAYS MEAN THAT SHE WAS *RIGHT* IN DUMPING YOU. IT DOES *NOT* ALWAYS MEAN THAT *YOU* DID ANYTHING TO CAUSE HER TO DUMP YOU!!

Don't any of you people realize that folk aint' GOT to have a reason to dislike you, lose interest in you, hate you, betray you, and just about anything else NEGATIVE in this world?

Look, females aren't perfect and they DON'T always tell the truth. And they are NOT always what they seem to be at first. There's great ones, but there are also rotten ones and selfish users....remember that (oh, and this goes for men, too).

And I hear everybody here patting you on the back, and feeling sorry for you because since she dumped you, you obviously "screwed something up".....but "it's okay" or whatever.

I read what you posted, you sharing with us how she treated you....and what I have to say about that is that a female has NO RIGHT WHATSOEVER to do something like that....whether you "screwed something up" or not. If what you said was true then this girl has absolutely no class whatsoever, and is just using you as a vehicle to feed her own wretched ego.

You go up to her, and you TELL HER, "Look, I don't want you talking about how I like you anymore. I have more interest in my SISTER than I do you, so get over it." And walk away.

You damn right....
Craig is BACK....and this time.....I'm a hardass!

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
welcome back hardarse

neway, he did screw up in listening to her friends, although i would agree with most of what you said.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pffft. He screwed up, he shouldn't be looking for ways to undo the past he should just move on. She only has as much power as he lets her have.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector

me: wanna go to the dinner dance with me?
her: no
me: whew, thank god. cya.
HAHA I'll have to remember that one.:D

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
neway, he did screw up in listening to her friends, although i would agree with most of what you said.
Yes, that was the only mistake that he seemed to make...I
That's why I said...

No, the only mistake you ever made was allowing that girl to even lay a finger on you.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, never ever ever listen to her friends, except about cursory interest and cursory subjects