Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shes going off a week to camp, i think i can trust her but....

Lt dan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright my girlfriend is going this summer to an rotc summer camp. its only one week but there are alot of relationships, mainly short term but some long term that are started there. its schools from about two or three states that send people. i trust her alot because im pretty sure she knows i wont put up with ANY shlt with her. ie cheating on me. but is ther soemthign i should say to her before she leaves, kinda like a warning. or would this show insecurity. now i odnt expect her not to not talk to any guys or anything i just dont want her fvcking with anybody too much, there are boundaries you know. metaphorically fvcking. i just want to know if i should say anything to her right before she leaves or just trust that she wont do anything. should i tell her what i think is acceptable or what? im confused

Ball_Baby

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you don't tell her anything. If you can't trust her you need to work on your DJ skills. If you saying anything to her you are just showing her that you are an insecure and jealous person.

I'm sure you have nothing to worry about, and if she does cheat on you then next her and find a better looking, and over all better women to be with

MilesDude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Goodcall, Ball! This thread has "insecure" all over it. Dude, either NEXT her if you feel so threatened by the other dudes or simply tell her, "have a lot of fun!" I would tell her to have fun...too easy!

Miles

kingNav

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't trust her.. ive heard a lot of "camp stories" heh.. like the last guy said, don't show any insecurity though, go mess around while shes gone.. think of all the horny "buff" army guys.. if the girl is someone you can truly trust, all the power to you, but they are certainly rare, imo.