Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she will call you?

NewMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, when a female says she will call you on a certain day, and the time passes, do you then wait a day and call her? NEXT her? What about if she already has expressed High IL in other ways?

What do you usually do?

Many of my female friends still insist that I should call the girl. What do you think? They reason it that the guy should almost always call the girl.

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As a women, not girl. I say don't call. Especially, if she gave you a specific timeframe but even so, don't. She wanted to play ringleader so let her lead or NEXT! And if she hasn't called, even bigger reason to NEXT. I mean don't be angry when she does call. YOu will look AFC. Just be indifferent and she what she has to offer. To many fish in the sea. I mean man or women if a friend says they will call on X date and doesn't.. I am not going to be waiting by the phone. I say don't call and no your gf's are not telling you the truth. Just one women's opinion. Only one but that's how I see it.

Good luck!

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some women are aversive about calling the guy.

whatever you do , dont call her the next day (unless you guys are close)

give her a few days after she said she would call..then give her a call..if you get a machine..leave a message and act like you are doing something with a friend(i.e. a friend is chasing you with a squirt gun) and make it look like you got disconnected ..and dont call back

if she picks up..say hay whats up? then say sorry..did you call me? my idiot friend spilled water on my caller ID and it doesnt work?

tamales

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(i.e. a friend is chasing you with a squirt gun) and make it look like you got disconnected ..and dont call back

if she picks up..say hay whats up? then say sorry..did you call me? my idiot friend spilled water on my caller ID and it doesnt work?

Wow! Nice...Excellent. Can I still play with squirt guns at my age.. lol.. great image.. weee fun... weee funn.. I am too busy to be bothered or worry..

Nice Starman:)

msustud

Don Juan
Reaction score
she will call you if she has interest in you otherwise dont worry about and it and move on bro. There are plenty of other hot ladies out there that would love to be with you that you need to find :)