Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants us to be casual, but I wanted more

Jason Ong

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm new to this red pill thing and trying to learn about it.

We are just friends and I'm not the type she is looking for as a life partner.
I have always been attracted to her.
So we had sex one night after a couple of drinks.
After which, she clarified that this was not us being in a relationship or whatsoever.
I of course gave the impression that I was up for it as well.

And we meet up every now and then for sex.

Deep down inside I knew we would have never work out if we were to be in a real romantic relationship.
But I wanted more, and I'm struggling to keep it together.
I guess this is a ONEitis.

I would occasionally let up, and tell her how much I enjoy hanging out with her, getting intimate with her.

And I'm the one who would initiate contact for intimacy.

It's getting into me and all I think of is her all the time.

What should I do guys?

Jason Ong

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply LARaider85.

Its not so much of love for her, its more of physical attraction.
So as mentioned, its me who would initiate intimacy all the time.
It's getting into me because I'm beginning to be needy.

We would meet once a week hanging out for a meal and drinks, with another female friend.
I was thinking to be unavailable to her this week

Jenny67

Reaction score
Try to shift your focus. Gradually, your mind will be stuffed with something else.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh a newbie is here.

To gain attention and ultimately attraction from women, you'll only need to be the greatest.

What does that mean?

Ideas like being compliant with red pill, game, hypergamy and a whole other bunch of things r like a mirage.

They're just impossible fantasies being born out by real life losers.

The only thing you need to do is beat/surpass ur current self.

It's not abt competing with other men, or being the best physically, mentally or spiritually.

It's all abt ur own strengths.

It doesn't matter if u r a world cup soccer player, a professor from Harvard, a wheelchair bound man or even a homeless man - anyone who overcomes/surpasses their limits deserves respect and will be admired.

That's the path you and all men need to take.

Only then will you have women wanting you instead of you chasing after them.

Anything else is all bullshiet being farmed out by real life losers who are trying to create coping measures to assuage their bruised ego or if you like, their life stories.

Enjoy ur time here and go read up the DJ Bible.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Let me help you out here because you are sorely missing how to flip the script on her. Granted it is going to take a little while, but its very easily done:

We are just friends and I'm not the type she is looking for as a life partner.
I have always been attracted to her.
So we had sex one night after a couple of drinks.
She finds you attractive enough to fvck. So thats a good start. She just doesnt feel as though you have enough to offer her in terms of finances, frame and other things. Get back to that as we go......

After which, she clarified that this was not us being in a relationship or whatsoever.
I of course gave the impression that I was up for it as well.
She is sucking and fvcking you. So just keep doing that. Use her and SEND HER HOME. Have some place you need to be. Do 100% casual. Be sure to be dating other chicks and only use this chick for SEX only.

But I wanted more, and I'm struggling to keep it together.
I guess this is a ONEitis.
Jesus snap out of it. What are you? 12? Take the pvssy and move on. Keep banging her and if a better option comes along, dump her as a FWB.

I would occasionally let up, and tell her how much I enjoy hanging out with her, getting intimate with her.
This is where you majorly messed up.

As a guy you NEVER EVER EVER show signs that you want a relationship with a woman. That is her job. Its your job to fvck her and disappear. Hit her up a few days to a week later, fvck her again, disappear again. That is your job.
This is because you have no other options but HER. Go find more options. Go on more dates. Dont you think that is what she is doing when not with you?

You need to understand value and power paradigms in ANY relationship. The person what cares the least has the most power. In this case it is clearly her.

Next time she comes over, fvck her brains out. Dont kiss her. Just fvck her. As soon as you're done, tell her you need her to take off because you need to shower and be some place. If she asks where you need to be, simply smile at her and say "Lets just keep this to fvck buddy status and not get into each other's business".

Do that over and over. Make her wonder what else you have going on and why you no longer want to "love" on her after you fvck her.

I would even take it to the point to NOT reach out for a week after the next round of sex with her. Make her initiate.

So:

1.) Invite her over. Fvck her. Run her off as soon as you're done.
2.) Wait a week. No contact unless she reaches out. If she suggests coming over, tell her "Nah Im busy with something this evening. Lets get together Thursday instead". Put her off.
3.) Fvck her again. Run her off as soon as youre done. This time DONT reach out AT ALL. Wait to hear from her.

Trust me, she will be blowing your phone up after a month of this and if she is sexually attracted to you and she likes fvcking you, she will start wanting to see you more and more.

This pattern should never stop. Even if she gets you into a relationship with her (which has to be her idea), you should have to consider it. You should always have things going on in your life that the woman has to compete with for your time. For me its business, golf, boating, fishing trips, dating other women, the many things I have going on with my daughter, etc. I am truly a busy man.

Any guy reading this should realize this is how you get a woman chasing YOU.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me help you out here because you are sorely missing how to flip the script on her. Granted it is going to take a little while, but its very easily done:

She finds you attractive enough to fvck. So thats a good start. She just doesnt feel as though you have enough to offer her in terms of finances, frame and other things. Get back to that as we go......

She is sucking and fvcking you. So just keep doing that. Use her and SEND HER HOME. Have some place you need to be. Do 100% casual. Be sure to be dating other chicks and only use this chick for SEX only.

Jesus snap out of it. What are you? 12? Take the pvssy and move on. Keep banging her and if a better option comes along, dump her as a FWB.

As a guy you NEVER EVER EVER show signs that you want a relationship with a woman. That is her job. Its your job to fvck her and disappear. Hit her up a few days to a week later, fvck her again, disappear again. That is your job.

This is because you have no other options but HER. Go find more options. Go on more dates. Dont you think that is what she is doing when not with you?

You need to understand value and power paradigms in ANY relationship. The person what cares the least has the most power. In this case it is clearly her.

Next time she comes over, fvck her brains out. Dont kiss her. Just fvck her. As soon as you're done, tell her you need her to take off because you need to shower and be some place. If she asks where you need to be, simply smile at her and say "Lets just keep this to fvck buddy status and not get into each other's business".

Do that over and over. Make her wonder what else you have going on and why you no longer want to "love" on her after you fvck her.

I would even take it to the point to NOT reach out for a week after the next round of sex with her. Make her initiate.

So:

2.) Wait a week. No contact unless she reaches out. If she suggests coming over, tell her "Nah Im busy with something this evening. Lets get together Thursday instead". Put her off.
3.) Fvck her again. Run her off as soon as youre done. This time DONT reach out AT ALL. Wait to hear from her.

Trust me, she will be blowing your phone up after a month of this and if she is sexually attracted to you and she likes fvcking you, she will start wanting to see you more and more.

This pattern should never stop. Even if she gets you into a relationship with her (which has to be her idea), you should have to consider it. You should always have things going on in your life that the woman has to compete with for your time. For me its business, golf, boating, fishing trips, dating other women, the many things I have going on with my daughter, etc. I am truly a busy man.

I dont know if its Smart to say: lets keep this fvck buddy Status. I mean that is what she obviously wants right now but when you say that to a chick she gets offended most Times.
He shouldnt even talk about a relationship but telling her lets remain fvckbuddies then is like a negotiation and a guy shouldnt do this.
He should just act like you said.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I dont know if its Smart to say: lets keep this fvck buddy Status. I mean that is what she obviously wants right now but when you say that to a chick she gets offended most Times.
He shouldnt even talk about a relationship but telling her lets remain fvckbuddies then is like a negotiation and a guy shouldnt do this.
He should just act like you said.
Every relationship is a negotiation.

Why in the world would you be afraid to "OFFEND" a chick? That is the ultimate SCARCITY mindset thinking. Snap out of it.

Agree that fvck buddies is the way to go, start dating other chicks, smash the FWB and run her off, see if she wants more. If he finds something better in the process, dump the FWB altogether, just like she will do to him if he doesnt shift the power by being indifferent about her.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol at feminism causing total role reversal.... She fvcked you, just for fun, wants no relationship, and is now sitting back getting chased. This was men 50 years ago

Also 50 years ago she would have been considered an insignificant wh0re. And that's exactly how you've gotta treat her if you wanna win the power back

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl wants to be FWB, it literally means they want you for sex and everything that comes with being friend which means being there for her, hearing about her day, giving advice, etc. Be prepared for her to disappear if she feels you're only using her for sex. What I'm saying is, be one move ahead and talk to other women so you don't take it as hard. When you're in this situation, it's nearly impossible to be more than what it is.

Jason Ong

Reaction score

So:

I will going over her place this weekend.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What should I do guys?
And she's thinking about getting gang banged by Chad and Tyrone.

#next

You can get what you seek but you must look in the right place. The first semi decent looking skank is not wife material. After a decade +/- of pickup, I never met wife material. I have never met someone I'd marry or have kids with. Someone I'd risk current and future earnings for. I don't think such a being exists.

Every girl issue is fixed by approaching more. Abundance. Options. She wants casual, cool story bro. Tell her to take her clothes off. Go ass to mouth.

99% of what you meet are Netflix and chill. Not play house.

Hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 everyday. It's not until the milk goes bad (more often than not) that women change their minds. Too little too late.

Step your game up kuz.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

So:

+1

A combo of girl power and society telling women their **** don't stink + beta thirst has the game flipped on its head.

Kicking dumpty (not literally lulz) offhher pedestal, hitting it and finding more girls is key. Setting up three ways. Spinning plates. Get parking lot throaters mid day. Genuine desire is goat status.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

About fifteen years ago, I was in your exact situation. While in that equation, it was difficult to comprehend (it looks like you're also experiencing this as well.).
It's sort of like... when we are in a relationship, we're unable to see things objectivity, but once we are no longer invested, our eyes open up.

Here's what I did wrong in that situation (and I suspect you're doing the same thing).

Because she and I 'clicked' to some degree, it was my impression that doing the deed was somehow 'validating' a mutual attraction.
Here's where I messed up.
When it didn't appear that the overall attraction was mutual, I applied more effort (thinking that this would fix things) . That was my mistake.
Due to my actions, I took took all the mystery and anticipation away from her (if there's no thriving of emotion, women can't grow on attraction - other than sexual) . And by doing so, I was reinforcing my role as being a friend only with benefits.

It may be too late to reverse, but here's some tips:
Be less serious - if she talks about anything intense... don't show investment. Instead, change the subject to something playful.
Tease her a bit (not sexually). If she says something ... respond back with a playful smirk. with something like "you're so silly."
Do not immediately respond to texts. When talking by phone, keep it up beat, but always end the conversation first.

Good luck.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's like a game.

You're getting emotionally attached to her... She can feel that and is controlling the frame. I had some situations like that, it's pretty bad.

What I can tell you is: don't trust your feelings in that case. It will only make you more frustrated.

Maybe you're feeling attracted to her because as you said "I'm not the type she is looking for as a life partner.". and this created a sense of challenge in your mind... Like, I must prove myself that I can seduce this woman... And created this passion. Not real, not oneitis, just your own mind tricking you.

And she is using that to fill her ego. It's pretty pleasurable to have someone falling in love for us right (like having the power in your hands)? You've become her ego supply, that occasionally have sex with.

She is probably chasing the guy that don't give a fck for her. It's the challenge pleasure.

Life is a game where people play with each other by their own interest. If you become smart, you lead the game and you can spot better people to be around. Cause there is some good people out there... It's not that bad as it seems.

Wanna change the game with her? Kill that emotion, use her only for sex, spin plates and don't give your attention/time to her. Use that for your projects, hobbies, job, other women. Just fck and when you finished, tell her that you have to leave. This is how, possibly, you can change the game.

If you can't do that. Just leave her... Stop talking and no contact.

Hope that helps! Wish you all the best!

Jason Ong

Reaction score
So I went over her place last weekend.
And did the deed.
Cuddled for a while before i said I had to leave (I would have wanted to stayed around more)

Today, she invited me to dinner with one of our friend this Tuesday, but I said I had other plans.

So now, let see if she will contact again

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And did the deed.
Cuddled for a while before i said I had to leave (I would have wanted to stayed around more)

Today, she invited me to dinner with one of our friend this Tuesday, but I said I had other plans.

Double down. No cuddling. That's phaggotry.

Suggest she bring over her hot younger Dtf friends. SrS

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And did the deed.

That inviting with friend after cuddle, is bogus. You played correct amigo.