Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Wants to Screw, I Want to Screw, How do I make 1+1=2?

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to the conclusing that the girl I'm currently working on wants to **** me and I want to **** her. She's not a slut....my DJ game has been on and so I've knocked down her defenses. I'm still in position to lose, though, if I'm not smooth at our next meet-up. I'll see her at the club this weekend. We'll certainly do some dirty dancing. Now, I need some advice on what I can say and things I should suggest to give her the green light so we can get out of the club and start ****ing in my basement. Ideas?

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get it going good till about 12:30 or 1. Then tell her you want to go someplace a little more intimate. This will give you both the perfect opportunity to let yourselves get laid.

Also dont wait to much longer cause thats about the time the juices and energy are flowing the best, you start to get tired and burnt out after that.

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to make sure I don't forget anything here. I need to have breathmints, condoms, booze, and a rented movie. I think that's about everything.

One thing I'm worried about is this girl is going to be with a friend. How can I eliminate her?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dave134
I'm trying to make sure I don't forget anything here. I need to have breathmints, condoms, booze, and a rented movie. I think that's about everything.

One thing I'm worried about is this girl is going to be with a friend. How can I eliminate her?
*Cough*Wingman*Cough*

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a great wingman who is going to be at the club as well. He can probably take care of her in the club and he says he wants to help me out. He'll be great talking to her and letting me get her alone for kissing\kino at the club. However, when we leave the club, I will expect to leave with this girl, but her friend will need to ride with us too. Now, I'm hoping she bails herself out and lets her friend have fun with me, but I can't be certain she'll do that. I might end up back at her house with 3 of us there. At that point, I really don't know how to proceed. The friend is ugly too so I don't want her.