Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants a list?

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what the hell, this has never happened to me before. This girl that i am seeing whats me to make a list of the things we have in common. I really dont know what to say to her, i just keep on blowing it off.

What are some good things to put on this stupid list to get her to laugh and make "us" seem more like a match? I would rather not even bother with it, but she sorta seems like she wants it.

Any comments are welcomed.

-John

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd personally say **** off, if you can't see what we have in common then i don't think we should see each other anymore

quicksilver

Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her to make a list and then
photocopy it and give it back to her the next day

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah thats just the thing....she says we have nothing in common. I think we do...things have never been this great between me and her in a while. Everyday we are hooking up.....she does most of the calling.

We are both big fans of my d***"
lmao

quicksilver

Don Juan
Reaction score
then tell her opposites attract
and if she keeps giving you lip then jet
or tell her one thing we won't have in common is ME cuz I'm outta here!!

SideShow Bob

Don Juan
Reaction score
Take Her...

Take her out on an amazing date that highlights all your interests that you share.

If she likes scary movies, take her to see the scariest movie you can think of, or watch it at your house.

If she likes the beach, take her to the beach.

If she likes Chinese, take her for Chinese...

If she likes doggy style, do it like they do on the discovery channel.

All of this is going dutch by the way, don't pay for any of it.

Combine all of these things into one date.

If at the end she still wants this list, tell her that if she hasn't seen the similarities yet, there's a problem, and excuse yourself. Play the waiting game, and if need be, next her.

Duff

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl saying to a guy "we don't have anything in common"

Isn't that a sign of a break up beginning

It is true that opposites attract.

Alot of girls don't realise it, they think they have a certain type, the opposite is special.
I've seen it alot

Quick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. We care about each other.

2. See number 1. Nothing else matters.

If she still gives you problems after this, turn it around on her. Ask her if she believes that what's on your list is true. When she says yes, ask her if she believes that you both (insert something she likes) would be more important than what's on your list. Then tell her that you believe you guys are great together on many levels, but all you really care about is what's on your list. If that's not enough for her, then you're sorry she can't be happy with you. If you can really make yourself mad at her, that'll help. If not, fake it. Try to do this at her place so you can leave mad. If you leave or not, make sure she has to sweat before you forgive her so she won't bring that crap up again.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think these things happen less when you cross the 20 year mark.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you already, or have you been romantically involved with this person already?

When a girl tells you "we have nothing in common.", usually means "I'm not attracted to you, not in that way." Or you haven't sparked her interest, yet. If you have to explain and come off as suplicating, then maybe you should next her. You can also use humor and kind of make her sound stupid and do a sales close on her. Look her in the eye, like a salesman, nod your head when you ask the questions.

What I would do is make the best of it by using humor. Controlled humor, you know, don't be laughin' or smilling too much. Try doing the Ben Franklin Close on her. The one that that's used in sales.
You both do it together. Take a sheet of paper, you draw a line downward. On the left column you two come up with reasons why you both should hang out, or whatever. Put down as many as possible, come up with good reasons, don't hold back, use some humor like some of the lists on the previous posts,

1. We both live in (city, state, etc)
2. We're both...

Do a serious one, then a humor one, be creative.
After each reason, ask her, "you do see how we connect very well when we_______, don't you?", then you move on to another reason on your list. After you have about 6-10. You let her do the right column on her own. At most, she'll come up with two. You then tell her, "Ok, let's weigh the facts, on this column we have, 1-2-3....10 heavy reasons, and on this side we have 2. You have you answer don't you?"

I know it sounds silly, and I'll probably have some posters mock me, haha, but guess what, IT ALMOST ALWAYS WORKS, specially with people who like to over analyze things, people who like "lists", etc. It is a very logical method of makin' decisions. Sounds dumb, specially when you try it on people who've heard it before, but she probably has never heard of it. I've done sales for years and seen it work.

The Ben Franklin Close:

"Most Americans agree that Benjamin Franklin is one of the wisest men who ever lived. In fact, he was the first self-made millionare. When good ol' Ben had a hard time making decisions, this is what he would do.."

Then go into your close. Don't be uptight, hope you get a kick out of it. Ok DJ's, Im ready to take the abuse. Ha.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for all the replies,

I always thought when a girl says something like this it means she wants me out. Or does'nt want to see me anymore. How can this be when my balls are resting on her chin?

I have one more week with her and then school lets out. I dont know if i will keep in touch over the summer break. I would want too, but she says these things that really bother me. Like oh you're not my type, you and me and nothing in common"

Then why you sleeping with me bytch?!!

hahah

To tell you the truth if she thinks there is something better out there i'll send her on her way to find it.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
did i just get nexted from her maybe?

things went well last night and today when i saw her we, talked, laughed, held hands.....

Maybe i should learn not to take everything she says to heart. Its like she says stuff on purpose to hurt me.

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont make any kind of list for her, if you do, you'd seem as weak. Thats just her little weak game to throw you off.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
owihfnno foicioem sidnif = next