Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"she thought that it is just the type of guy I am attracted to"

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe this girl needs to read this site.

Take note: "the one thing they all hold in common is that they: lie, cheat and hide things".

Wow, that's very telling...

From www.sinz.net (not work safe with images on)

Oscar.

Somethings have been bugging me for awhile. I guess tonight it just started to bug me even more. The number of people that lie and cheat on the internet. Some of them hide it well and then some don't.

I was talking with one of my ex's tonight who I haven't talked to in months and immediately he started hitting on me. Nevermind the fact that he has a new girlfriend who lives with him and was asleep in their bed as he talked to me. Then there is one of my other ex's who has a girlfriend as well, but continues to hit on me just the same. I don't understand why people are so unfaithful to the ones they are with. Have I just dated losers? This has just been bugging the **** outta me so I talked about it with one of my girlfriends and she thought that it is just the type of guy I am attracted to. That it is not all men in particular, just the *******s I have ended up dating at one time or another. When I compare all of my ex's they all are different in one way or another. They have different personalities, looks, backgrounds and educations. But the one thing they all hold in common is that they: lie, cheat and hide things.

So how do you find this all out before you get yourself in too deep? Before you let yourself fall and expose yourself to getting hurt? How do you pick someone who won't hurt you, won't lie to you and won't treat you badly? Maybe I am just attracted to the wrong type of men. Maybe I am only attracted to losers. I guess I am just trying to figure out a way to understand myself. Understand what I put myself through on a reoccurring basis. Why do I end up on the same pattern with men over and over and over again? I always seem to get screwed over in the end. Whether it was the fact that he cheated on me, lied to me, hide things from me, or just treated me badly, or a combination of the above. Does everyone just go thru life and have to date ******* after ******* to find Mr. Right? Why is it that some girls find their Mr. Right's sooner? Are they just smarter and know how to pick threw the weeds? I think I am just fed up on wasting my time and energy on love.

It is just amazing how much people lie and cheat on the internet. Why do married and attached people think the internet is their playground? How do they justify their infidelity issues to themselves? Is it because the internet is so anonymous that they think they can get away with cheating on the internet better then they could in real life? Do they need the justification that they can have two people wanting them and loving them at the same time? Are their self esteems really that low? If they are so unhappy in their relationship why not leave that person and then search for someone to be with? Do people not have any ****ing morals anymore? Whatever happened to vows and actually keeping them? I think these people are destined to be unhappy for the rest of their lives. I don't understand why anyone would put someone threw the pain of betraying them and cheating on them.

When I was in the 8th grade I was staying overnight at my bestfriends house. We awoke to her parents fighting. As we sat there in her room in the dark we heard my friends mother confess to her husband (my friends father) that she had been cheating on him. Not only had she been cheating on him but she was also pregnant. There was no way the child was my friend's fathers, because he had a vastectomy years before. Not only did this tear apart my bestfriends family, but it tore apart our friendship. Because I think she was just so embarrassed that I had been there to witness it with her.

I understand if people are unhappy with the situation they are in, if they don't love their significant other anymore. But why the **** would they stay with them and be miserable and then cheat on them?!? Why would they want to put that pain and hurt and devastation onto someone they used to love? Maybe they don't care what they are doing and who it hurts? I have yet to understand what goes through the mind of a cheater. Are some people really that stupid to think that when someone will cheat on their significant other and **** around with you, that once we get them to dump their ex and get with you that they won't cheat on you? Umm hello? That should have been your ****ing wakeup call. Once a cheater always a ****ing cheater.

And it's not all about cheating. Whether it is the 'underage' girl who claims to never get naked or send out nudes, when infact she does. Or the 'of age' girl who pretends to be holier than vow and claim to not send out nudes but does. I just don't ****ING get it! Why do people lie so much on the internet? That is my question. Is it because it is the internet and they can be or say whoever they want. Is it because the internet is make-believe and nothing is real? How do you detect who is a liar and who is honest? How do you pick the right men to date, which have no agendas, no secrets, no lies, who will treat you good and like the princess every girl deserves to be treated like?

dontmindme

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like she had an epiphany. now, let's see if she can change her ways.

quintessential

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure you want a guy who will behaves in this manner. Do you honestly feel like there could be any attraction? I'm just speaking from the nice guy's point-of-view. We don't really draw women in because WE act like this.

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dontmindme
sounds like she had an epiphany. now, let's see if she can change her ways.
I guess you can go tell her on her site.