Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She texts out of the blue two months later -- why?

DrStranglove

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Great advice

I sent her a text a few hours ago. A link to something historic we're both interested in, similar to what she sent me. She replied a few minutes later and her response was long enough that it came in over three different texts. I took that as a good sign. Replied with something short and sweet that didn't require a response.

I'll let that sit for a few days and then offer up something exciting for her to "tag along" with this weekend. Her response to that will tell me everything I know. She's definitely emotionally unstable but was a fun plate. If I can get that out of the deal, that's good enough.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Attention wh-o-re. All you say is come over and let's chill. When she comes over, ask her how are you going to make it up to me? Just disappearing for months? What do you want she'll say? You reply, I am sure we can think of something. Start caressing her thighs and arms, move up to her neck start making out and you know the rest.

If she says no, say no prob. Take care.
This. It's either sex or get lost.

She came back because of attention withdrawal AKA she ran low on orbiters.