Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She say she loves you, and then... ignores

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
These Quarentine days have been quite interesting. I started talking with a girl and it took no more than 2 days for her to start saying she loves me and making lots plans to come see me and stuff. Needless to say we've been talking online thanks to Quarentine, and at least here in my place everything is closed and pretty much everybody is home.
Now she's been clearly looking a bit uninterested, making no effort on the chat at all, and I could notice it with a few minutes talking the day after "I love you". I didn't take it up and simply decided to focus on my stuff, read my books and go workout instead of staying there, which it seemed to me that it would only get worse if I stood.
Is this kind of behaviour normal? It's not the first time it happened to me but I am quite unsure of how to deal with the situation to reach the best results

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's usually best to not give a fukk, in these situations. Occupy your time, and soon enough, things will be clear.

Give little value to puppy dog crushes, if this is the case.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Two days in and an "I love you"?

On the crazy scale of 1-10 she is a 99.

Having said that, seeing as it brought you to make a post, there is an interesting experiment to try here.

Who wants to meet a girl and after two days, just make a statement saying "Wow, you are perfect, we need to spend the rest of our lives together". And then just totally disappear.

What does she do?
Well, she was being really affectionate and today things changed a bit. There was no chat to be honest, and my guess is that she probably thought that after having such a great time in these two days she expected me to come running after and take (or beg) some attention. Didn't happen, as I said.

And about the craziness part, it's not that rare to me tbh. I can build up attraction pretty easily, and within few days boost this attraction up to the point of "I like you" kind of sentences and so on. But I have a problem that is I don't know how to keep the attraction this high for long. This is the main reason why I made the post.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You keep the attraction high by fücking her inside out, then leaving her high & dry. Destroy her holes, then disappear. Obviously at the moment that's not possible. You could have phone sex with her if she contacts you again, but that's pretty weak for keeping her attraction. Depends how into you she really is.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dependence is key. You need to be a drug, either emotionally financially or physically.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These Quarentine days have been quite interesting. I started talking with a girl and it took no more than 2 days for her to start saying she loves me and making lots plans to come see me and stuff. Needless to say we've been talking online thanks to Quarentine, and at least here in my place everything is closed and pretty much everybody is home.
Now she's been clearly looking a bit uninterested, making no effort on the chat at all, and I could notice it with a few minutes talking the day after "I love you". I didn't take it up and simply decided to focus on my stuff, read my books and go workout instead of staying there, which it seemed to me that it would only get worse if I stood.
Is this kind of behaviour normal? It's not the first time it happened to me but I am quite unsure of how to deal with the situation to reach the best results
I'm a bit confused on whether you have met her yet and if you have, have you had sex with her?

Anytime a girl tells you bad stuff that happened to her(plays a victim card) right off the bat or tells you she loves you or calls you stuff like "babe, love, etc", it signals a red flag for me.

The biggest thing everyone should go off is ACTIONS. As they say, actions speak louder than words. Just keep reminding yourself of that.

At the same time, gals don't like clingy guys so try not to be that guy and give her some breathing room. Make her miss you and don't shower her with attention that she'll eventually get bored with and take advantage of.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She says she "loves you" then ignores you? Could it be "games"? Maybe this episode was actually planned out.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused on whether you have met her yet and if you have, have you had sex with her?

Anytime a girl tells you bad stuff that happened to her(plays a victim card) right off the bat or tells you she loves you or calls you stuff like "babe, love, etc", it signals a red flag for me.

The biggest thing everyone should go off is ACTIONS. As they say, actions speak louder than words. Just keep reminding yourself of that.

At the same time, gals don't like clingy guys so try not to be that guy and give her some breathing room. Make her miss you and don't shower her with attention that she'll eventually get bored with and take advantage of.
Read

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t think of a single situation where warning bells wouldn’t be going off if I got an “I love you” after two days. I’d lose her number and run for the hills. She’s likely nuts.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t think of a single situation where warning bells wouldn’t be going off if I got an “I love you” after two days. I’d lose her number and run for the hills. She’s likely nuts.
This.
Women are taught not to give it up too easily and to play hard to get from young age, because they're told they're the prize. As soon as it seems too good to be true, it usually is. A girl telling you after 2 days she loves you?
She's most probably seriously damaged.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knows . I was sexting a bish I met back in January few weeks ago She was sexting back and it all got got and steamy with at one point she sending me pictures of what Kama Sutra positions she wanted to do when we meet after the lockdown. Then all of a sudden nothing . I deleted her number .

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This.
Women are taught not to give it up too easily and to play hard to get from young age, because they're told they're the prize. As soon as it seems too good to be true, it usually is. A girl telling you after 2 days she loves you?
She's most probably seriously damaged.
That's how i got "trapped" when i was younger. I didn't have much experience with women. I was texting girls online and was unsuccessfull most times and then this good looking girl answers me and is extremely interested.
We text back and forth and she wants to meet me.
When you are blue pill you think that she's the one and you get so delusional until one day she dumps you.
I needed 2-3 years and many lessons to realize that everything i thought about her was imagination. Even know part of me thinks it was real. That i was special for her even tho she fcked countless guys while i was running after her.
It's hard to Deal with when you see how dumb and delusional you were.
So yes it's right. As soon as it seems too good to be true, it usually is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's how i got "trapped" when i was younger. I didn't have much experience with women. I was texting girls online and was unsuccessfull most times and then this good looking girl answers me and is extremely interested.
We text back and forth and she wants to meet me.
When you are blue pill you think that she's the one and you get so delusional until one day she dumps you.
I needed 2-3 years and many lessons to realize that everything i thought about her was imagination. Even know part of me thinks it was real. That i was special for her even tho she fcked countless guys while i was running after her.
It's hard to Deal with when you see how dumb and delusional you were.
So yes it's right. As soon as it seems too good to be true, it usually is.
you had a open relationship?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get women saying i love you when we call it a day, in just 1 day random meeting in mall, get *** inside her on the same day, and leave.. No go for me it just aint right.. Delete her number and bye. No sane women will ever said i love you that fast! Attraction and s3x on 1st date were understandable , but emotional connection needs works and solid foundation. Just leave it that way op.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get women saying i love you when we call it a day, in just 1 day random meeting in mall, get *** inside her on the same day, and leave.. No go for me it just aint right.. Delete her number and bye. No sane women will ever said i love you that fast! Attraction and s3x on 1st date were understandable , but emotional connection needs works and solid foundation. Just leave it that way op.
Sounds good. Did you get your weights yet? Do you know any "middleman" shipping companies who can do what i needed? My friends family members in Malaysia don't want to go outside due to covid

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good. Did you get your weights yet? Do you know any "middleman" shipping companies who can do what i needed? My friends family members in Malaysia don't want to go outside due to covid
Should be getting by tomorrow, only bench has arrive within 1 week ordering.man you have no idea how bad the lockdown in here and it drives us crazy, i wondering how some guys here were discussing about getting laid and seriously neglect their wellbeings, some of us were unable to go to mall just for food.!. About the middleman logistics will find out for you mate soon.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should be getting by tomorrow, only bench has arrive within 1 week ordering.man you have no idea how bad the lockdown in here and it drives us crazy, i wondering how some guys here were discussing about getting laid and seriously neglect their wellbeings, some of us were unable to go to mall just for food.!. About the middleman logistics will find out for you mate soon.
Thank you