Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She Said "You Were Really Weird Last Night"

rben69

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I decided that maybe I was being a bit too nice to my girlfriend and not busting her balls enough.

So last night she messaged me (mobile phone) asking what I was doing tonight, I said "Why, what did you have in mind? I was thinking of hiring 10 strippers and having a party"

And then I went on the net and she was on and she said my name was weird so I said "thats it im gonna block ya" and went offline then back on and said "ok i decided to give you another chance" and she said "thanks"

Then she said "I have to go to deb practice, message me, and I said "Maybe I don't want to, the strippers just showed up", "oops they accidentally sent a bloke! he has to go" and she said "haha very funny".

At deb practice she messaged me asking what I was doing, I said "dancing with the strippers, I know you wish I was there but im having too much fun"

She then messaged me later, asking what I was doing and I thought it would just be boring if I said "nothing, i'm bored" so I said "I'm running around the backyard naked, though it's a bit cold".

Just then she sent me a message, "Hi, u were really weird last night" and some other stuff. "so r u coming to my deb, U better come LOL!."

Now i'm gonna message her back and say "Nah, I'm not coming to the deb, because all the other girls will want to dance with me :/ Well, maybe I'll come if you ask nicely"

Oh, my question is, should I keep this up or what, because she definately noticed if she said "U were weird last night"

-Ben

CoreD11

Don Juan
Reaction score
that wasnt really you being a "jerk" it was you acting wierd.Sure it got you noticed but if your acting really out of the ordinary all the time shell forget why shes dating you in the first place. You already have the girl, you shouldnt change the way you act.

Read up on the bible posts about keeping your girlfriend if your worried about it.

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because you "didn't bust her balls enough" doesn't mean you should make up for it all at once. That's what you tried to do, which is why you came off as weird.

rben69

Don Juan
Reaction score
A deb is like a dance, It's something for school.

-Ben