"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

She said no!

AceyR6

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 21, 2003
Messages
67
Reaction score
0
Been going out on dates with this HB for the past 2 months. She seems to be really interested, calling me more then I call her. I was getting all the right vibes from her. She told me all the other guys shes seeing aren't anything serious. I finally asked her out and got a polite no. What to do now? Next?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
888
Reaction score
0
Location
Europe
You can't next. Cos she's already nexted you. Move on, there's plenty out there.
 

GropeDope

Banned
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
220
Reaction score
0
That sucks man. Why didn't you just **** her instead of asking her out? It's probably what she wanted to do in the first place.

I've never had an LTR with an HB (never had a girl I could officially say was my GF) but the ones that I managed to date more than twice gave me sex at least once.
 

Starman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
2,907
Reaction score
6
Location
chicago,il , usa
Originally posted by Oscar Wilde
You can't next. Cos she's already nexted you. Move on, there's plenty out there.
hahhahaha Thats Like When you get fired at your job, and you say! I QUIT!

I dont get this post..you say you went out on a couple dates with her..then you finally asked her out and she said no??

am I supposed to read your post in reverse..?
 

Healer

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
She told me all the other guys shes seeing aren't anything serious.
She was basically telling you to get serious or get out. You waited to long to make your move bro. If you're not fvcking her after the 3rd date then your not moving forward.

now go out, find a new chick, and start again.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

madgame

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
860
Reaction score
1
I dont get the "I asked her out"- part either...Did she ask you out on all the dates you had been during the previous 2 months? and then all of a sudden you asked her out and she said no?...?
 

Lone_raider

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2002
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Location
North East, USA
If just you and her were going out, then that should be classed as a date, unless you/her deemed it just friends, in which case you were screwed right from the start.

I'm confused as well, you went out a few times, then asked her out? How did you do that? lol. Sounds like you needed to make a move in there somewhere instead of asking for an 'official' date of some kind.
 

HNSG78

New Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
Singapore
were the dates which u mentioned for the past two months...group outings?
Seems like she has got tired of waiting for ur FIRST MOVE...
 
Top