Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She might not want to freak?

It's all good!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys me and this HB are going to a dance on Sat. but as I'm hanging out with her i'm realizing that she might not be super into freak dancing? What should I do if I get there and she wants to "just dance"?

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From all of the dances I've been to, I've forgotten how to "just dance." I know it'll come back to kick me in the butt, but at every dance that I go to, all the girls are just willing to grind the night away, and I haven't had the oppurtunity to do any normal dancing. If she wants to just dance, then just dance with her until you can move into a "more comfortable" realm of dancing, if you catch my drift.

Da Game

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dance with her normally to get her in the mood, then do some REAL dancing.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Game
Dance with her normally to get her in the mood, then do some REAL dancing.
*gets into elitest mode*

grinding isnt real dancing people, its just for ppl who dont actually know how to dance(meaning mostly everybody except those trained in REAL dancing i.e. swing, ballroom, latin)

Thats dancing. What you llamas do is just ****ing around.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha... nice try jester. But I'd say the tango, salsa, and rhumba all look pretty damn gay when you're doin it to Nelly. *chuckles*