"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

She keeps messin with my head

rgeereda2nd

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Location
texas
So i met this chic at bath and bodyworks. She keep on rubbin at my face about how many guy she been with. I like her alot, but i dunno where to accept her whorish behavior. She keeps talking about being in porno and having numerous guys have sex with her. She even insist on having sex with me with another guy and have somebody tape it

One day she ignore me and other day she acts like she likes me. I work next door selling shoes at footlocker. We ate lunch together today. She keep telling me horrible stories about her sex life. I dont want to hear her stories. She told me about her adventures when she went camping and its beggining to gross me out.

I dont know if i should pursue her anymore. maybe i should ignore her? I want to have sex with her, but i dunoo how dirty she is. She might have some disease and give it to me

what are your thoughts?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Ok, this is what the origional rgeere would do....

He would have one look at the girl, decide she isn't worth the trouble, and ignore her.

If she says something like "Do you want to touch my boobs" or a similar line in a seductive voice, tell her you have high standards.

Yes, say that "I have high standards."

Girls like this arn't worth a night of fun to end all other nights of fun, if you know what I mean.
 
Top