"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

she just wouldn't shut up..

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
371
Reaction score
0
Location
England
geez.. some of my friends have absoloutely crazy mates..

got chatting to one of them last night.. and well, once she'd started she wouldn't stop.. it was so bad it put me off her after about 5 minutes.. I even contemplated kissing her to keep her quiet..

I guess the fact she was off her tits on MDMA may have had something to do with it.. she was definitely loved up.. whenever she went off to get me a drink she ended up chatting to some other guy, but kept coming back to chat to me.. and was then "oh I forgot your drink".. she made sure to get my number, and then a little later made sure that I had hers but I don't plan on calling her.. she seems like the sort of person that just talks to everyone she meets and if she likes them she wants to spend time with them. I kinda felt sorry for her, she just kept babbling on, I reckon if I'd gone for it I could have slept with her but her attitude just put me off, its just a shame that there are guys out there that will completely try and take advantage of her good nature.

I dunno. I'd be interested to meet her when her brains wired together properly but I still get the feeling she'd be pretty chatty, I am though getting into the mindset that the more female friends I have the better, after all girls tend to know more girls than guys do..

not really sure why I'm posting, it was just such a weird experience meeting a girl that likes me and is completely f*cked when I'm pretty much sober... I guess if I hadn't had work today I'd have been on something to and things might have been different
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MrNiceGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2003
Messages
371
Reaction score
0
Location
England
Re: Re: she just wouldn't shut up..

Originally posted by Maxtro
Huh?
I guess you were asleep in the don't do drugs classes at school. MDMA is the ingredient in Es that gets you high.. a friend of mine had some crystals, she'd taken some, I had work the next day so I didn't

anyway, I had a chat to my mate about her and apparently she is almost as bad when she is sober, very much a me me me type girl, which I'm not sure I want to deal with.. I may call her sometime at the end of this weekend.. have to see what comes up.
 
Top