"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

She just trying to make me jealous ???

-DJ-CAGE-

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
This isnt my first post,under new user

I got this txt from chick that was interested in me and maybe still is, but she ended up pissing me off at party we were at what she wanted me to go to to see her. She ended up getting realy pissed and f$cken weird on me and i ended up leaving her with own problems.

After that i got txt from her friend asking if i was pissed of at her and say yeh blah blah when she f$cken decides what she want she can call me xxxxx.

About Three weeks after she ended txt's me (" note I didn't give her my mobile, so she would of got it of her friend ") asking how im doing and saying sorry how she was at the party and here is my txt if you want to txt me, then sent another msg directly straight after asking what 2 of my friend numbers were.
She can easly get these numbers of her other friend.

Is she just trying to make me jealous and make me act like

"Yeh thats ok, why you want my friends numbers for ?", acting like all jealous that she think i will.

I was thinking of sending msg back saying

Yeh...yeh whatever, here their numbers xxxxx

What you guys think ?

I know she was realy interested in me to point of being afraid to see me again, since she was so nervous she was hiding from me in room for while when i rocked up at the party.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

evolvingnerd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
257
Reaction score
0
Location
Brisbane, Australia
i reckon if u wanna portray the i do'nt give a fvck what u think idea, without seeming jealous, just txt the numbers with their names, and that's it

no other small talk
 

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
tell her to text you if she wants to talk to you, and if she wants to talk to your friends then get their number on her own time and not yours
 

-DJ-CAGE-

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
I sent her txt back saying
Hey, Im sweet
numbers are xxxxxx

Then she said,
Thanks, i will txt you tonight if thats ok at xxxx
She used pretty specific time aswel lol.

lol she never did, i know this chick of saying one thing and meaning other things like you txt me tonight at xxxx.
 

-DJ-CAGE-

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
strikes back

haha she getting realy b$tchy now.

I got txt messages from someone saying hi xxxx what are you doing ?

After asking who they are, she wouldnt tell me tho,took ages after heaps txt msgs" they said she knows me of friend of mine and happend to get my number out of her mobile "out of all numbers in her phone she got mine lol.

So i txt her saying "why f$ck you getting your friend to txt msg me for yah, just cut the crap and call if you want "

She said she "didnt give number to anyone and to leave her alone"

You contacted me, I didnt even give you my mobile and txt some bull**** reason say ur sorry after 4 wks.

So she said she just wanted to get my mates numbers their heaps hot.

I said "haha, why didnt you just get them of xxxx when you got my number of her.
Yeh i will tell my mates that you think their Hot and they can hook up with ya hahaha.

No return txt yet lol.

Girls gotta have their st$pid drama in their lives, act like she doesnt want to be needy and play stupid games to get me to contact her because i wouldn't.

She one of those chicks who want to boss a man around, be on top and sh$t, trying be more dominant, gets confused because she cant get that with me, she says she doesnt know what to think of me.

f$ck that, Not going for anymore blonde b$tches anymore.

What you fellaz think ?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top