"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

She has a long time male friend, red flag or no?

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
A woman who seems perfect in every way (sexuality, submissiveness, etc- LTR material) who has a long time male friend with a wife/kids. They speak on the phone every couple of months to keep in touch and visit each other from different states (with their families along) once a yr (staying at each other's houses).

I've been burned in my past relationship once (but that was her ex bf) so my thinking is skewed on this, part of me says it's no big deal part of me says it's a ticking time bomb. It's not like I can ask her to stop seeing her friend but I did tell her that I'm a little leary of women having male friends in any capacity, it usually is a red flag. I left it at that even though she tried to discuss it more and provide proof that they're simply friends and have stayed that way for 20 yrs.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
in 2018 it's a little ridiculous to get worked up over this especially without lots of other red flags
Yeah I think so too...but you know, burned once, twice shy. That's why I thought I'd ask here.
 
Top