Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She has a boyfriend... How to tell if she is up for it?

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Fairly new to the whole game of dj'ing so bear with me!

ok, theres this chick from my old school I ran into about 4 months ago.... We didn't speak too much at school as I was pretty shy, but we ended up having some great conversations when I saw her out in clubs 2 or 3 times over the period of a month.... Real easy to talk too, threw in some of my charm and wit and I could tell she liked me...

We had quite a few dances, got pretty close but she held off on kissing me properly because she had a boyfriend....

Now we kissed on the lipsfor like a second or so, but didn't full on kiss. Obviously this means she likes me but is just holding out because of her boyfriend.

Anyway I saw her last night with her boyfriend, and we hugged and chatted for a minute or so... You could tell she really focused in on me over my mates who to be honest even knew her better...

ok, so the question is she obviously likes me.... Well at least I can see an interest....

However I have no idea how her relationship is with her boyfriend or how to go about making a move to find out.

I have her number and we exchanged some texts about 3 months ago... She did mention about going out with a few of my other school friends and catching up ages ago but I let it fizzle out....

I have a few options...

1. Re-arrange that....

2. Leave it be and focus on something else.

3. Initiate some conversation and be up front. Tell her I know she has a boyfriend but I think she should come out with me for some food/drinks anyway...

What ya think?

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her boyfriend is largely irrelevant at this point. he ain't doing it for her, obviously, and that's not your problem. if he was doing it for her, she would have nothing to do with you, right? she's probably keeping him as her bf, whilst looking for another. that's all the info that you need.

ask yourself this: if YOU were that bf, AND your chick did this with another guy (kissed him), what would you do? dump her, right?

she's on the market. strike while the iron is hot. if you progress with her, make sure she breaks it off with bf cleanly and completely. you don't want that drama. if she's into you, she will.

isolate her and work your magic. don't go out on a "friends" date or double date or any sh!t like that.

JoeBlack

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the advice, I figured the same thing just needed to hear someone else say it for it to be clear ;)

Thanks, perhaps I will make my move :)

Reaction score
For your own sake, don't become her new 'boyfriend' - she'll do the same treachery to you!!!!! Treat a hor like a hor!!!

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
True...if she does this behind her current bf's back, there is little doubt she'll do the same to you. Have fun with her but don't have a relationship with her.