"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

She has a bf but I still want her (Help!)

omizzi

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Chicago
OK, thanks, Miroku. It all makes sense. But don't you think Desdinova coul've used a diffefent word other than "idiot" to express himself. Unfortunately, I'm a bit on the sensitive side.
29 that was funny as hell, but I did introduce myself on Fri and talked to her a few times throughout and chickened out like 10 times an then took the last chance on Sun to ask her out. I could tell she didn't have any negative thoughts about me. So I'm still on the good side.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Messages
599
Reaction score
0
Her: I have a BF.
You: How about some quality backup?
niccceee

Translation:
Hey, I have a question, I was wondering if you were in need of a dlck. Do you need some dlck?QUOTE]

Can I get somethin for you? How bout some ****!

Chris Rock.
 

Miroku

Don Juan
Joined
May 16, 2004
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
42
We can't really control others or the things they say. What you can control is your reactions to it; if you consider it beneath you or wrong, why respond in a similar fashion? It's not like proving him wrong or insulting him will do anything other than make you mad for no reason (especially on your buddy internet). By doing so you're insulting yourself by validating his response if you thought it was wrong. That's my view on things anyway, especially on forums. In life though it depends on the context; I like shooting back a mean yet hilarious comment at the person who tried to make a laughing stock of me, but that's typically easier said than done.
 

wiggadude

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
You go clubbing with your dad? That's fvcked up dude.


I was in the club Saturday night with my girl and my dad was there as well (we club together alot). I was on the dance floor with my girl dancing and he asked me to use my phone because he left his in his car.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Desdinova - You're and idiot for judging someone without even knowing them. Be careful with your words next time. I'm 19 and not getting married so for now the looks matter more than personality.
You got so wrapped up in the fact that I called you an idiot that you missed the entire point I was making. So now I'm going to make another one.

If you're going to let some a55hole (me) off the internet affect your feelings by calling you a name, you've got a long way to go. If you let me hurt you emotionally, you're going to have a hell of a time dealing with rejection in the real world. If you ask some chick out and she says "Yeah right", are you going to sit, cry and whine about how she judged you when she doesn't even know you? Get yourself a backbone and anything anyone says to you that *could* potentionally hurt your delicate feelings will just roll off your back.

Now, to restate my point, when you finally land yourself a HB9.9, most likely she's going to be a spoiled b1tch. She'll whine and cry for you to buy her stuff, she'll dangle the sex carrot over your head for favors, and you'll still call that quality because of her looks? After you experience it, you'll have a much different opinion of what quality is. You have been warned, most extremely hot women are basket cases.
 

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
1,070
Reaction score
2
Location
Down South. Between the Y junction.
Omizzi would you like us to baby you, give you a shoulder to cry on, tell you that everything is gonna be ok.

Not!!!!

Being 19 doesn't cut any mustard in this world nor in this forum. Its a cruel world and the $hit you have to put up with here doesn't even come close to the $hit a girl will put you thru down the track. SO just keep that in perspective. The sooner you slap yourself in the face and wake up to the harsh realities the better.



Oh BTW you're and idiot!!!
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
Originally posted by wiggadude
You go clubbing with your dad? That's fvcked up dude.
lol, trust me when I say if you knew my dad, you would want to go clubbing with him as well.


I mean we don't always go club hopping together, but if we are both out and he calls me and asks if the club I am at is jumping, he will show up.
 

omizzi

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Chicago
alright I get the whole deal now. I appreciate the lesson thanks for calling me an idiot
 
Top