"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

She gives attitude and but still responds. What should I do?

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,425
Reaction score
2,638
Yo

I have a potential plate who's semi-interested, she claims "I only want to f***" (which is true) because of my behavior of texting her when I feel like it. I'm personally not the type of guy to entertain women since I have school/funds need to be made.

As of right now, I only text her here and there to check up: "Hey's what's going on, how's your day, wyd, etc etc". Followed by a reply and don't text her for a couple of days.

We met once. Good vibes, she gave me the "I'm not that girl" energy and I played it cool. I didn't spend more than an hour with her.

I texted her today and she gave me the attitude "what do you want?" I since have not responded.

How would y'all play it? She tends to give me this energy but still be willing to meet up. I usually cancel because I'm doing other things. All in all, I don't value her existence in the slightest..I'm just looking to pump/dump till the wheel falls off.
Most likely you framed things way too sexually, and have no potential bf angle

Women need both

If I were you, I would just tell her that you enjoy your company and it is not really a sexually thing, and then tell her that most of the time when you wanted a relationship you ended up being in a very dark place , and that the best relationships always started simple and ended up in a really nice relationship that helped you grow. And then tell her to be friends, and see where it goes
 
Top