Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

she dresses sexy and im tired of it

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
we been together for 1 year she is 5 years older than me. ITS really wearing me out that she has to dress that way. am i the only one with this issue?

examples

high cleavage showing 24/7
mini skirts
tight clothes
low cut shirts
tight pants

man this was cool and dandy in the begining but now i DONT want it, i spoke to her this morning about it because she was going to be at her sons school all day and she had a really small tight shirt and she took off her engagement ring and said "were done dont come back".. what the f*** did i do wrong guys?

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like she was just looking for an excuse for dumping out of the relationship. She's probably either interested in, or is seeing other guys.

Take the engagement ring and run. If anything, she saved you a lot of trouble.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She gave you the ring! Bonus ^

Sorry to hear that. My thought on it is, you can't treat women like they're animals in a cage. I think the minute you start controlling their personal views on life (including what to wear) you become the albatross and that's never a good thing.

I understand your concern. When she wears the tight clothes is she hitting on every guy in sight when you're with her? Some women might want to show their bodies off while they're young, have guys hit on her you know. Judge if she and you are cool together, not the clothes. This ain't Iraq.

BUT, I do understand your attitude...you must have been on her back about other things too - something you're not telling us.

monochrome

Don Juan
Reaction score
You were jealous & acted insecure and obviously this is not the first time it happens.

Unless she's a total whack job.

If she dresses sexy is it to attract attention ?

Probably is .Does she feel good when she gets said attention?

She probably does.

Is it cause for alarm?

If she flirts back & is two timing you ,then yes .
otherwise you just come off as a needy & insecure man when you get all sour on her .Even if you asked nicely the outcome would be the same .

It's all about control ,you have to be in control of yourself.
Not anyone else.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IM a total "nice guy" this is the only issue i have with her, besides she loves the attention from the other men. she is flirty with them

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IM a total "nice guy" this is the only issue i have with her, besides she loves the attention from the other men. she is flirty with them
Definately take the ring and run. You've probably already been cheated on.

booty-naughtyness-spur

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you know the phrase... "nice guys finish last..."

i agree with the guys that you saying anything is just a sign of your insecurity. have you complimented her while she dressed that way when you first started seeing each other? maybe she was trying to get your attention. and you only telling her it bugged you was the straw that broke the camels back.

i know some women who attempted to remind their men that they were still beautiful and desirable in just the same way. they wanted it to be a bit of a slap in the face to wake thier men up who had grown too comfortable and were unwilling to do anything new... hell, just willing to do anything. in some cases it worked, in others it had the same outcome as your relationship. they got fed up with not getting what they were begging for in ******** (of no fault of the guys you see... speaking a different language and all) and left the relationship.

who knows. sounds to me like you're in a similar situation. which means there is something lacking in your relationship that you probably are totally oblivious to. ask her what she needs.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BEWARE!

Any girl who needs to dress like that is up to no good. No if, ands, or buts about it.

She is an attention wh0re and loves the fact that she is turning on all the men around her.

If she dress like that at work then that is even worse. Work is a place of business and you should look professional. If she brings sexuality into the workplace then she is using it to further her career or manipulate the men she works with.

The Tom Leykis radio show had a discussion about this topic and he brought up some very good points about women like this.

If you are in an exclusive relationship with her then the only person she should be dressing like that for is you.

The fact that she desires this attention means that her relationship with you is lacking something. She still has her hooks in the water and is fishing for something else.

She will probably screw around on you if she hasn't already.

Protect your heart man.

jive

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no one else has said it, so I'll say it. READ THE BIBLE!

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jive
no one else has said it, so I'll say it. READ THE BIBLE!

im sorry whats "the bible":confused:

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd drop her my friend. I know in my work enviroment when I see woman who dress as you described. I usually end up banging them! Let's hope she doesn't work with me. :D

BEWARE of this chick!

M.A.C.