"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

She doesn’t know what she wants

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 27, 2008
Messages
4,434
Reaction score
1,548
Age
82
Location
Australia
Hi Ric,
Cut it back to once a week and you will have the perfect Plate.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
Hi Ric,
Cut it back to once a week and you will have the perfect Plate.
Something is up. She cancelled yesterday said she wasn’t feeling good. Story checked out because I called and she was home during working hours and I could tell in her voice.

I asked when we could meet she said to let her get better she would let me know. We normally meet in Tuesdays, I’m gonna wait until Monday night. If she doesn’t reach out I’ll call

I think she is creating distant for whatever the reason
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,710
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
Something is up. She cancelled yesterday said she wasn’t feeling good. Story checked out because I called and she was home during working hours and I could tell in her voice.

I asked when we could meet she said to let her get better she would let me know. We normally meet in Tuesdays, I’m gonna wait until Monday night. If she doesn’t reach out I’ll call

I think she is creating distant for whatever the reason
You are acting like a needy little child right now. Start talking to other women, hang out with friends, or do something fun this weekend.
 

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 29, 2016
Messages
534
Reaction score
139
Age
44
You are acting like a needy little child right now. Start talking to other women, hang out with friends, or do something fun this weekend.
Yeah maybe I’m over thinking everything. Maybe she is just sick actually she has covid she said. And she just wants to be alone to heal a few days
 
Top