Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She can't see me?!?

BEST BEFORE DATE

Reaction score
Hi all, first post

I'm 21yrs old and have been seeing an 18yr old girl now for a couple of months. This girl has a very high interest in me, but the problem is she has very strict parents who would go mad if they found out she was seeing anyone. Weird for an 18yr old

So we have to meet up during lunch times but we can't in the evening or at the weekends because of her parents. Now there's no suggestion of it being anything else like she's dating another guy or anything, its a well know fact that her parents are very controlling.

I've suggested that she tells her parents about me but she just won't, she says she's not ready for that at the moment.

Its getting very tiring not being able to plan anything or go anywhere with this girl as normal people would be doing.

What do you suggest I do?

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her when she grows up to give you a call. umm shes 18? What is she thinking.....shes a virgin to my man. So its going to take awhile to do anythign with her,

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are her parents actually strict? Or does she claim that? This reminds me of a story of my friend. He was 18 and she was 16 and her mom didn't want her dating anyone in HS as she felt she needed to focus on studies and sports as opposed to men. Well...so she claimed. After two dates, they supposedly made out (keep in mind, this is his side) and the next day, she claimed her mom found out and grounded her and asked her never to go with him again. A month later, she was at a party where she banged at least one guy there. Later that year at Christmas time, her mom worked at where I worked at to get Christmas money. I talked about her daughter and how she couldn't go out with him because of age limitations. She had no idea WTF I was talking about. Wondering, I told my friends about that and a week later, it was found out through the WFN (Worldwide Female Network) that she used the 'forbidden' theory to basically ditch my friend. I didn't think he cared when he found out but its something to think about.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BEST BEFORE DATE
Hi all, first post

I'm 21yrs old and have been seeing an 18yr old girl now for a couple of months. This girl has a very high interest in me, but the problem is she has very strict parents who would go mad if they found out she was seeing anyone. Weird for an 18yr old

So we have to meet up during lunch times but we can't in the evening or at the weekends because of her parents. Now there's no suggestion of it being anything else like she's dating another guy or anything, its a well know fact that her parents are very controlling.

I've suggested that she tells her parents about me but she just won't, she says she's not ready for that at the moment.

Its getting very tiring not being able to plan anything or go anywhere with this girl as normal people would be doing.

What do you suggest I do?
Don't listen to them who tell you to stop seeing her, she's probably a lot of fun. I dated a girl for almost a year with very very strickt parents. We just met after our classes, during lunch, and we were lucky since both our families had a vacation house in the same area. So when we knew one of us was going on vacation there, we convinced our family to go too, and so we could meet all the time over there etc.. and that made it pretty exciting too :) Also what she did was 'I have to do a project for school over at (her friends name, who helped her out in our case)' (Very cliché I know, but not if your parents don't watch TV all the time, and don't live in the US :p) And then we would meet up somewhere in a bar etc.. it was a lot of fun, too bad I had to move.

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There may be a such thing as strict parents, but that doesn't mean sh1t. I saw a girl for a long time and her parents weren't very fond of me at all, but they learned to deal with it. Trust me it can work.

-Zero_h0uR-

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes the girls with strict parents can be bad girls...

Bad as in willing to do anything.

Something to think about.

-- Zero-

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her string you along some more...Yeah, maybe she likes to be tied up and all that, but I see it more as aggro. Yeah, you got strict parents, yada yada yada...can you come out? No. Parents. Can I meet them. No. They're strict. Can we do this? No. My parents...but have a good time with that...let us know if she getz naughty and I won't say another word.

Jasmine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at the facts: she's 18, prime dating age. She's an adult. If she wanted to see you, she would. Shes all grown up now. She's not interested enough. next her.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She'll learn to work around the parents, she's probably been doing that since age 12, btw.

What we're saying, is that the parents may in fact be strict, but if her IL is high, she'll work around it. Otherwise she'll use it to control the speed and direction of her time with you. Don't focus on the parents, focus on what she does with it. This will tell you a good deal.

Of course, don't be a chump and spell out what you know and how you know it to her. Just watch and draw your own conclusions.

es_mer8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd next her as well. Thing is, she may like you and all that but to her, you're not important enough to her to really go against her parents' will. Like my story also suggested, it may just be a way to ditch you by trying to blame a third party. I'd start looking for other options. Also, maybe suggest to her about going against her parents.

If she is 18, WTF is her parents going to do. Ground her? Seems like she is grounded basically anyway. Beat her? I doubt they'd do that. All they'd probably do is act pissed off for about two weeks and move on. Whenever I'd go against my parents, they'd get mad at me for about three days and then its back to normal. Maybe her parents will understand her position if she goes against them.

There are just so many options that it doesn't make since if she is that interested in you. I'd have her around but look for other options unless you find someone else or unless she changes.