Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sexual Tension

SmoothOperator

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that a major problem that I have with ladies is that I just do not understand how to create sexual tension. It is a vague topic, but can anybody help me out here? Thanks a lot.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny.... I always find it hard NOT to create sexual tension. It's always there for me. I think it's about the certain aura/vibe that you project. If you come off as a sexual person, girls will pick up on that -- and if they're attracted to you they'll react positively to that sexual tension. If they're not attracted or feel uncomfortable for whatever reason, you should be able to tell quite quickly.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some of the good ways to build sexual tension, is by once you two are together take it slow, build ANTICIPATION, mantain eye contact, get her really turned on, then stop tease her (make her say please and such) and if she doesnt, make out some more....then deffintly turn away and tell her all she has to do is say please....... once yall are ready to move on, oral is first then intercourse.....and maybe even blindfold her if shes alright with it, and tell her you have a surprise for her ahead....it could just be a massage with body oil, but the word surpirse will deffintly get her attention, and build anticipation as well....

great question by the way.....this a topic that really isnt covered here

C-Damage

Don Juan
Reaction score
agreed, talking doesnt realy mean **** without tension and the ol ST is the best and almost definatly the only true to 'nature' way to bed a girl.

J2K

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eye contact and the way you look at her are important. Within a short while of meeting her, you'll know if there's some sexual tension mainly from the way she looks at you while y'all are talkin. Just flirt w/em and act somewhat uninterested. Grins and smiles in the right way when you're talkin to them and teasing 'em helps too.

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of keyboard jockey advice. Eye contact, confidence? Come on, even the lamest Naturals can do that. You need a very expressive and suggestive face to REALLY pull it off better than other Naturals.

The idea is to induce a state of sexual attraction in her by being ACTION ORIENTED, but also inducing a state of vaccuum where, once she has started thinking SEXUAL THOUGHTS ABOUT YOU, you take it away.

• Wiggle your eyebrows at her.
    [*]Ask her to turn around, check her out, and make a suggestive comment.
    [*]Touch her nose.
    [*]Caress her lip area with your finger.
    [*]Smile and lick your lips.
    [*]Do a twist & dip, move in for a kiss, but then back out saying, "Oh my god, I can't believe I tried to kiss my little sister!"
    [*]Slap her ass.
    [*]Pinch her ass.
    [*]Caress her ass.
    [*]Accuse HER of slapping/pinching/caressing your ass.
    [*]Grab her breasts (or pretend grab).
    [*]Ask her to stick her tongue out and lean in, but don't kiss (or kiss).
    [*]Whisper into her ear.
    [*]Whisper into her ear and blow into it.
    [*]As you are whispering into her ear (and/or blowing into it), accidentally press your arm against her breast (as in your arm as pressed against your chest, you're just leaning your chest in).
    [*]Kiss both of her cheeks.
    [*]Caress her jawline.
    [*]Touch her hair.
    [*]Take/ask her hands, pull HER into YOU, then push her away saying "Your eyes are sooo beautiful... Oh my god, you're trying to SEDUCE ME!".
    [*]BUT ABOVE ALL, INVADE/CONTROL/DOMINATE HER PHYSICAL SPACE AND THEN TAKE IT AWAY (ie ADVANCE AND RETREAT).

Last edited:

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno what JT47319 is smoking, he's got the right idea..but the rest of the stuff sounds kinda the stuff you would do to an established relationship.

GIRLS already know if you're into them sexually. The ones that are into you will WAIT for you to make a move. I would just move physically closer if she seems to be open to you.

The girl will usually do the touching first, but even then it means nothing. It's how she responds if you touch her back. If she acts neutral/or her face seems to be slightly pleasured.. then you're on good terms. But if she seems to have a closed body posture...stay away.

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg wow that is a great post man. good job

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
I dunno what JT47319 is smoking, he's got the right idea..but the rest of the stuff sounds kinda the stuff you would do to an established relationship.

GIRLS already know if you're into them sexually. The ones that are into you will WAIT for you to make a move. I would just move physically closer if she seems to be open to you.

The girl will usually do the touching first, but even then it means nothing. It's how she responds if you touch her back. If she acts neutral/or her face seems to be slightly pleasured.. then you're on good terms. But if she seems to have a closed body posture...stay away.
Nope, seen it and done it in the field.

Don't be AFC, man. MAKE IT FYCKING HAPPEN.

She may not be INITIALLY attracted to you, but you can both CONVEY YOUR PERSONALITY so that you come off as a fun, attractive person and *then* CAUSE SEXUAL TENSION so she thinks of YOU as a SEXUAL PERSON.

You want HER thinking about HER JUMPING YOUR BONER.

Thinking that it's only "LTR" tactics is a limiting belief.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
Lots of keyboard jockey advice. Eye contact, confidence? Come on, even the lamest Naturals can do that. You need a very expressive and suggestive face to REALLY pull it off better than other Naturals.

The idea is to induce a state of sexual attraction in her by being ACTION ORIENTED, but also inducing a state of vaccuum where, once she has started thinking SEXUAL THOUGHTS ABOUT YOU, you take it away.

• Wiggle your eyebrows at her.
    [*]Ask her to turn around, check her out, and make a suggestive comment.
    [*]Touch her nose.
    [*]Caress her lip area with your finger.
    [*]Smile and lick your lips.
    [*]Do a twist & dip, move in for a kiss, but then back out saying, "Oh my god, I can't believe I tried to kiss my little sister!"
    [*]Slap her ass.
    [*]Pinch her ass.
    [*]Caress her ass.
    [*]Accuse HER of slapping/pinching/caressing your ass.
    [*]Grab her breasts (or pretend grab).
    [*]Ask her to stick her tongue out and lean in, but don't kiss (or kiss).
    [*]Whisper into her ear.
    [*]Whisper into her ear and blow into it.
    [*]As you are whispering into her ear (and/or blowing into it), accidentally press your arm against her breast (as in your arm as pressed against your chest, you're just leaning your chest in).
    [*]Kiss both of her cheeks.
    [*]Caress her jawline.
    [*]Touch her hair.
    [*]Take/ask her hands, pull HER into YOU, then push her away saying "Your eyes are sooo beautiful... Oh my god, you're trying to SEDUCE ME!".
    [*]BUT ABOVE ALL, INVADE/CONTROL/DOMINATE HER PHYSICAL SPACE AND THEN TAKE IT AWAY (ie ADVANCE AND RETREAT).
Those are good and all but some of those things need at least a teeny tiny bit of sexual atmosphere present to be pulled off. (Either that, or the right personality...I know you know what I mean here. ;) )

The gentleman needs help with the basics; the groundwork from which he can pull off the aforementioned 'stuff' with out coming off like a goofy cornball pervert.

Besides, his version of 'tension' may come out to be different than yours. Gotta work your attitude up so you can do what you really want to do...ya know what im sayin here?

Columbia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JT47319
Yes, as long as its not the first time you met the girl. This one definately works (if you can pull it off without seeming too obvious).

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
If you build up to it with stuff like eye contact and playful kino and don't just throw it all right away, then you sort of establish a temporary relationship right there on the spot, which allows you to move into some of these more "advanced" :)p ) techniques. You'd be surprised what you can get away with if you're CONFIDENT about it.

As far as sexual tension goes...do you want to f**k her? Then sexual tension exists. If you don't HIDE it from her, then she'll pick up on it without you having to say or do ANYTHING in particular. Of course if there isn't any reciprocal sexual tension coming from HER, then you're probably not in a good position to start with. And if YOU don't feel any sexual tension, you want to ask yourself, are you even ATTRACTED to this girl? :confused:

Here, read this: http://gunwitch.fastseduction.com I've been throwing this link a lot lately, but it's one of the best ways to encourage sexual state in a woman...it's also unapologetic and direct and doesn't involve a lot of "special moves."