Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex without condom....pregnancy worries...am I worrying for nothing?

fasttrack

Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend is on the pill and we normally use a condom during sex. Recently we've started to have sex without a condom, but use a sponge in it's place along with the pill. Additionally, we use the withdrawal method. I thought I'd be ok with it, but I find myself worrying about her becoming pregnant whereas she has no fears whatsoever. Should I be worried? Thanks.

Fast

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been using the "pull out" method with mine for over half a year with no problems. She's on the pill as well... no sponge though. Birth Control is just as effective as condoms, the only difference is psychological. Pulling out before nutting only decreases any risk.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
i would say , you two are over doing it. the pill plus sponge plus withdrawl, thats way too much!!

concidering the pill is 97% effective, adding anything else is just paranoid.

you guys are more then safe.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh... I haven't even been pulling out... not the smartest... She's on the pill, and that is the only barrier.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evangenlion
i would say , you two are over doing it. the pill plus sponge plus withdrawl, thats way too much!!

Among other pieces of helpful advice from Doctor Evangenlion:

• Nearsightedness can be cured by staring directly into the sun for three hours straight.
  • Skydiving with a backup parachute is overkill. You don't even need one parachute. Just float down with an umbrella like Mary Poppins.
  • That tumor is nothing to worry about.
  • Seat-belts and air bags are for sissies.
  • There's nothing wrong with pouring lighter fluid on an open flame.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

it means that i'll have an average of just 3 babies every four months... nothing to worry about

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
it means that i'll have an average of just 3 babies every four months... nothing to worry about

Whahahah! :D :crackup:

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as the pill is concerned, unless you personally shove it down her throat EVERY day, I wouldn't trust it 100%. I always, ALWAYS pull out no matter what, even if the girl is on Depoprovera. Overkill? Maybe...peace of mind? Damn straight.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The pill is I think 99.99% effective when taken correctly. However, I personally don't know that I would trust a lot of girls to take it every time they need to. It not only needs to be taken every day, it should be taken at the same time of day every day.

Have her take that shot that is taken monthly I think. I believe it is Depoprovera, but I could be wrong. It's administered by a doctor, so you don't have to worry about her messing anything up.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you may have to pay at least $100,000—say that with me, one hundred thousand dollars—if you get within that 3% ineffectiveness. That’s about $33,000 per percentage point!

Edit: It's up to 99.7% effective, but still, if a guy strikes out on luck it is one hefty price to pay.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought they took the sponge off the market at least more than 5 years ago. it was on seinfield where they were making fun of elaine who wanted to make sure the guys she was going to sleep with were "sponge worthy" since that was the last case she could ever get again due to being off the market.

i also heard they are taking the depro shot off the market soon due to its side effects.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my girlfriend tried the pill, but it made her period last until she stopped taking it, so she quit. we do it with both condom and pulling out, or if i want to go without the condom we do anal