Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex Talk

BigNick6969

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys

I needed to kinda sound off and get some feedback from you guys

There's this girl i work with and she is totally hot, but she has a boyfriend. So, i backed off but kept DJ'ing her (Kino, Eye contact, flirting, teasing etc.) But all along this time i couldn't help but get the sense that she was into me. One reason i felt this was, one day after work, she asked me out for coffee. Fairly innocent, but strange, since she had a b/f. She did this on 2 occasions, actually the second time was one week after the first time, but i turned her down (saying i had to meet someone, but i really didn't, throwing the challenge in there too!!)

Another reason i think she's into me is we recently got into a conversation about sex, now we've talked about sex before, but this time was a little different, she initiated it. I was flipping through a magazine she had and she told me to look at this article and tell me if it was accurate or not. It was about "men's hotspots." Funny, I thought she had a b/f??? She should know them. :D So i went along with it. Saying stuff like, "hey this sounds fun! Have u tried that one??? I got pretty intense. We even talked the craziest places we ever had sex.

My instincts tell me this girl wants me, but her b/f is in the back of my mind and i wonder if she's just messing with me?? Whats your take on this guys???? Let me know

Big Nick

KevM2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's be real. If a broad likes another dude, at the moment in time she's talking to her new prosepct, her boyfriend disappears from her mind. That's the very reason I'm reluctant to have a girlfriend. I've seen how girl's boyfriends magically reappear after we've done what we've done.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can vouch for this.

I did this with a cute Jamaican girl yesterday (a classmate), and she gave me her phone number without my even asking.

We were sitting down, watching the sunset (she just happened to walk by on campus, and I invited her to sit down with me). We started talking about our personal lives, and boy/girl troubles. It turned out that she hasn't dated much at all, and that she wasn't familiar with boys at all, despite being almost 20. She said she doesn't trust guys, that she was angry. She thinks she can live without guys.

I smiled, and I told her, " I disagree. Men and women were made for each other. It's amazing how well a man and a woman's body fit together." I pulled her near. We were sitting next to each other, our legs touching. I touched her leg, and I could see her stiffen. She was obviously turned on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things to make note of --

1) My bold statement ("I disagree....men and women were made for each other/bodies fitting well together"). Women love it when you make a bold statement. It's kind of like actually doing a brave thing. As long as you can back it up with solid points like I did, then it's the same thing as saving her from a burning building. The fact that I also directly challenged her viewpoint and convinced her otherwise was big.

2) The TOUCH. Read the recent article about KINO and body chemistry on the sosuave.com main page. After I made my comment about men and womens' bodies fitting well together, I touched her in a sexual way. Not sleazy, but confident, gentle, and manly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

... all this results in a phonenumber and high IL. I probably could've kissed her right there, but I didn't. I'm confident I can take this further later on.

When we split she gave me her phone number and told me to call.

Bada-bing, Bada-boom. :cool:

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever heard that saying? Women are like monkeys, they don't let go of one branch until they have a firm grip on another.

BigNick6969

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stories guys, but what do u suggest i do?? My instincts tell me to talk to her, let her know that something is going on and see how she reacts?? or sit back and wait (which is totally not my personality, i go after what i want.)

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigNick6969
Great stories guys, but what do u suggest i do?? My instincts tell me to talk to her, let her know that something is going on and see how she reacts?? or sit back and wait (which is totally not my personality, i go after what i want.)
Honestly, if you don't really know the chic's bf, you should have worked it from day one. Talk is talk, unless she's come out and said, 'Hey stick your tongue down my throat.' I wouldn't put another thought into it. I've worked with women who talked a good game, talked sh*t to me about stuff they wouldn't share with their husbands. One woman told me she'd wanted to have a threesome with another woman, and her husband, but could never come out and say it. She feared, her husband would think she was f*cked up, since they have 2 boys to raise. She wasn't that attractive to me, she was tall, and I dig tall women, but she lacked in the chest area, and since I was married at the time, it didn't look like it was worth losing my marriage to. It's talk dude, but had you played your cards right, she's easy tapping. I think she looks at you more like a 'friend' honestly. I think if you played it smart now, there's still a chance. ;)

BigNick6969

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey In Laws,

Sounds like ur all talk, gimme some specifics, ur talking in generalizations. I have been working it!! If u read the post i said, I was doing Kino, Flirting, teasing her all that stuff. Come on i need some real ideas guys, not just generaliztions. Anybody been in a similar situation??

BigNick6969

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing she does is, i've caught her looking back at me dozens of times, I mean, she literally turned around and looked directly at me, i would be doing my work and i would just get this feeling like someone was looking at me, i looked up and i'd catch her looking at me, then she would instantly turn back around. I've caught her doing this like 15-20 times in recent weeks.

ApocalypseCow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Has she told you she has a boyfriend, or did you hear it from someone else?

If she's giving MAJOR buying signals, I'd pretend she didn't have a boyfriend and try to get her number. If she said she can't give her number because she has a bf, then I'd back off. But until you hear it from her, I'd proceed like she doesn't have a boyfriend.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds like ur all talk, gimme some specifics, ur talking in generalizations.

LOL! Dude, don't bite the hand that feeds you fool. Don't say I'm all talk, THEN ask me to give you step by step details on what the hell you should do. I think even if I got 'specific' you'd still be lost.
How about this for 'specific'?

If you worked it, then you did your best. Maybe it wasn't enough for her then. *shrugs* Did you really do your best? If you did, then your ass wouldn't be here asking then, would it. Don't tell me you did this, and that, and she still ain't in your pants. I'm saying, if she had some IL in you, you could have gotten what you wanted and not come here, but you didn't. Then when I tell you, you get mad, because I said that you blew it, and she probably looks at you more like a friend. Well, ask yourself, why do you think she really was asking you about 'men's hotspots'? I'll tell you why, so she can try it on her B/F! ....How's that for talk Big?

willysquared

Don Juan
Reaction score
you should have HIT that when you could, but now after SHE brought up the sex talk, YOUR not going to play the game too? she WAS into you at some point, but i think you blew it by not being confident enough to get you and her together at your house for a nice ONS..

btw, INLAWSHATEME--

whats your aim sn? you give good, straight advice about stuff, and i like how you just out-alpha'd the guy who started this post, haha