Sex Talk: What dirty lines does she dig

Colinski282

Don Juan
Reaction score
When yall are having some good sex what are some of the dirty things u say to her.

For example i like to get aggressive and say. "Whose ***** is this. Is this my *****?" i love her response

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum is to give tips, not ask for them

Last edited:

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by superman2k6
this forum is to give tips, but ask for them
oh yeah, turn me on big boy! I love the way you talk soooo dirty to me. Ohhh, your getting me so hot superman.

Dude, what superman said, but in a more down to earth tone. Asking for tips, gets ****ing boring as hell sometimes, so does giving them, so does ****ing trying to weasel tips out of people(like saying how do YOU talk dirty).

I could flood this poage for days talking dirty boy, and it would probably just get worse. I can talk about whatever got her into bed with me in the first place, just stay on topic, if she brings something else up, use that. It's pretty horrible the things I say in bed, and I have a lot of fun in bed, it's probably where I am at the top of my game... at work though, I am at the bottom;)

so ask questions, or post tips, don't ask for random dirty words. There's already sites out there that could do a million times better jobs than we could.