Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex Questions

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, what are ways to help give a female an orgasm? Everytime I have sex with my gf, I usually finish within 10 minutes, and then she seems to get dissapointed that she didn't have an orgasm as well. .She says it feels pretty good, but I can tell that she's not getting totally off, which is what I want! She'll usually mention how she wonders what it would feel like to have an orgasm, or that she can't wait to have one. Well that's wonderful, and I don't want her to start having sex with other guys in order to satisfy this desire. I have heard many girls (she's 19) that age simply don't have orgasms, but how am I suppose to tell her that without appearing a lousy partner sexually? And what are some key pointers so that she WILL get off more intensely? I've heard that oral is very satisfying for women. But she seems shy about me giving her oral, and due to current birth control medication, I cannot go down on her.

Secondly, how often is good for having sex? Lately it's been daily or even more, and though we just started a couple weeks ago, I can sense the excitement level of it gradually diminishing. Obviously, I want to keep it exciting, and to keep her longing for more, not the opposite.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything Else...

There are different techniques out there on how to have your partner orgasm, but all are going to tell you the same basic thing: time. If you're finishing in 10 minutes, you need to chill out, pace yourself, and keep going until you know that she came. Better yet, see how many times you can get her to get off before you finish up. The only way you're going to be able to do this is by not being in a rush to finish, and paying attention to how she responds to different things... My own personal rule is to never get off before the girl unless I can't help it.

As for how often you should have sex, excellent question. Everyone is so focused on getting a girl to have sex with them that half of them don't know what to do once they've gotten to that point! You shouldn't have it every day - unless you both are just sex fiends. I'd recommend once a week, but I'm not saying you should make it into a event you put on your datebook: "Friday - 6pm, sex with XXXX". No. Vary things up - go without it for a week, then maybe another week. Hit it 2 or 3 times in the next week... wait 2 weeks... keep things different or you're right, things will get old fast.

Dapper Swindler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I don't have much experience with sex but from what I've learned is that chicks cannot get off unless they are moving their hips. For example, doing it from behind might not work for her. Try it with her on top maybe? Can anyone verify this?

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dapper Swindler
Hey, I don't have much experience with sex but from what I've learned is that chicks cannot get off unless they are moving their hips. For example, doing it from behind might not work for her. Try it with her on top maybe? Can anyone verify this?
What the hell you talking about? Girls can only get off if the guy is good enough to get her off. If she has to move her hips for more pleasure, you aren't doing her right.

If you are doing her from behind, getting her off should be like shooting fish in a bucket. You should be hitting her G-Spot and you can always reach around and rub her cl!t. That'll get her off without moving her hips.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some chicks can lay there like a log and get off .

some chicks have to work for it.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2c...

WORKEROUTER: The fact that you are unable to "go down on her" puts you in a big disadvantage, and especially in the situation that YOU are in (where u cant get her off with JUST sex)... Is there no other medication or wateva that your girl can take that will enable you to go down on her?

Otherwise, like diablo said.. pace yourself and don’t RUSH things.

diablo said:
My own personal rule is to never get off before the girl unless I can't help it.
lol!:D I think that most men have that rule:p

Ayways... WORKEROUTER: try do different things with her, different positions etc and see if THAT maybe works.

There are also other ways to get a girl "hot" besides for oral... you can start of with a bath with her, then a nice massage, and THEN intercourse. Also... don’t neglect the power of speach! You can turn a girl on with just your words.. so maybe talking "dirty" or "romantically" or wateva with her will help.. this is where u need to communicate with her and ask her what she likes.. does she like it when u talk dirty to her? Does she like it when u say things like "I’m gonna f*ck your brains out"... finding these things out will all help.

Anyways... best of luck;)

Laterz...