Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex - condoms - erection loss- does this happen to you?

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night my girlfriend of 5 months basically tells me she wants sex. So even though I'm tired from a long day, I try to oblige her.
I really wasn't in the mood because I was tired and I had rubbed one out earlier in the day but I thought I'd give it a go to make her happy.

Anyway, we go through the usual foreplay and it's time to don the condom. So she grabs the condom and fumbles around with it trying to get it open. Finally, she gets it open and awkwardly puts it on me. Next it's time for the lube. See, my girl for whatever reason doesn't get that wet during sex so we always have to bust out the Astroglide/KY Jelly to lube up my johnosn before we actually do the deed. So she gets the lube squirts a little out and rubs it on my c*ck- then decides that it's not enough so she squirts out a little more and rubs it on.

Then, she starts fumbling around looking for something to wipe the lube off her hands with. We look all around, I just grab a shirt I see laying on the floor and give it to her.

Finally, we're ready to get going but there's only one problem - after fumbling around for so long my erection has evaporated and is showing no signs of returning. I try to get back in the groove of things but frankly, the mood has been broken by all of the damn interruptions.

SO she's disappointed thinking that there's something wrong with her - I try to explain to her that I'm not a robot that can just hold an erection for an indefintie amount of time and that once the comdom is on we need to get going to counter the effects of condom strangulation.

Nevertheless, she proceeds to tell me that she had never heard of guys not being able to "finish sex once they had gotten started". (The only caveat to this statement is that my girl is very inexperienced sexually so she really wouldn't know what guys can/can't do). But, this obviously was a bit of a blow to my ego.

I would say that I've fallen victim to condom strangulaton 3 times since we've been dating (so about 1 in every 10-12 times we've had sex).

I guess I'm just a little pissed off at her that she thinks I should just be able ready to go any time any where. Frankly, some times I just don't feel like it. Besides, I don't hold it against her that her puss-puss is as dry as the dessert all the time.

Anyway, any of you guys been through this before have any advice on how to handle it?

It most likely will happen again at some point.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't have her put the condom on. She's fumbling around - and fvcking about....

I always put it on during foreplay - when I'm going down on a chick for instance, I'll be at the side of the bed - I'll open up the rubber and slip it on... from there it's a home run...

Reaction score
This is why men should initiate the sex - if your willly aint up for the job then noting is going to happen.

Quit fumbling around and doing foreplay. Foreplay is for women NOT men. If it's hard use it or lose it!!!

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me chime in here....

I can say from experience that Trojan, latex condoms in general for some reason choke me out like a bad night at UFC.

I use the non-latex DUREX brand. There are a couple types but they are one, bigger, more flexible and feel like nothing. Now I am not saying this is a cure all, but I know exactly what you are talking about. Fix it before she freaks out completely. Also DO NOT let her put the condom on if she fumbles around. Just get where you need to be, have that condom half way out and when you think you are ready, just quickly slip it on and thrust into her. Now, have that Astro/KY nearby and tell her to put it in while you put your condom on, have her wipe the sh!t on you for god sakes, or on the bed.

Enjoy many safe nights......"DUREX MAN!!"

:D

M.A.C.

Dropt03Ranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i hear ya man...thats how my girl used to be...after a year of being together or so if not less...we just stopped using condoms...just used lube as she doesnt get wet very much either...well she does after we start **** obviously but with the foreplay she doesnt get much...trojans do chock ya out though...is annoying...magnums are good tho...prolly my fav

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had this happen a few times.

Try some different condoms until you find something you are more comfortable with. For example if what you are calling "condom strangulation" has been a problem, you may try Magnums or Magnum XL's.

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sadly, the older you get the worse this problem becomes... here are a few tips

Don't let her put the condom on... rather let her give you a handjob or a bl*wjob or whatever while you are also attending to her, and when you achieve a full erection, slip the already opened condom on and grab a handfull of lube and quickly apply with one or 2 strokes... the excess you wipe off on her ass and in her snatch.... it's usually advantagous to start with her in the doggie style position to get started with, since this will allow you the use of both your hands to assist with the initial insertion.

Too much extended foreplay can result in erection loss... you can always bring her off during intercourse or afterwards, so pay attention to yourself and let your di*k be your guide.

Going to bed before she does also works wonders... there is something about a little sleep that makes your di*k fully charged.