Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex appeal

stockholder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The bar. Two women. One of them is gorgeous, a 10. The other is not as pretty but has something about her that makes her more attractive than the 10. What is that something? It’s what being a Don Juan is all about. Having sex appeal. In this case the woman has sex appeal. That is why that one woman is more special than the 10. With guys it’s the same thing.

You can keep smiling and locking eyes all you want but you are not going to get any prettier. However what you are doing is creating sex appeal. That is the only thing you can change about your looks.

You must have noticed how jerks are pretty good in getting ‘quality’ women. Jerks are in long term relationships with very highly attractive and intelligent women. What do they have what nice guys don’t?

When we are growing up society is pumping us kids that everything bad is forbidden for us to have. We weren’t allowed to do something bad. Like drinking alcohol. The first time I drank an alcoholic drink I was like “wow this is fun.” It was because at the age 14 you are not supposed to drink liquor. I’m sure that I would have liked drinking that mix even if it would have tasted like crap. What made it tastier at the moment was the situation itself. It was forbidden… thus it was tasty.

One of the reasons many women hook up with jerks is because it is forbidden to have a jerk as a boyfriend. Which girl’s parent ever said being with a jerk is the right thing to do? The whole situation is exciting. The jerk has a lot of sex appeal because of the way our society is. Being a bad ass can be sexy. (examples Darth Vader in Star Wars, Cancer Man in The X-Files, J.R. Ewing in Dallas, Dennis Hopper in most of his movies.)

I’m pretty sure many people are not involved in criminal activities because they can get caught. Not because it’s wrong to be a criminal but because they can get caught.

The jerk has more sex appeal. Now that doesn’t mean you have to be bad or criminal to have sex appeal. There are ways to create sex appeal by becoming assertive, aggressive (not as in fighting) and charming. You cannot change your looks without spending thousands of dollars on plastic surgery. What you can do is work on your sex appeal. That’s why the Don Juan will eventually beat guys who look like Richard Gere or Brad Pitt at seduction.

---------------------------------------

“With great power comes great responsibility” Spiderman.

[This message has been edited by stockholder (edited 04-27-2002).]

Sun-Tan Superman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice post!

Agreed fully, guess thats why sometimes when you see a *bad girl* a attraction builds right away even if she is pretty but not as great as other girls *like she may be a 8* but you just want to get her...why because you wanna take control over something thats very difficult to control....Its a ego thing