Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex and the city fallout lulz

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOORE: 20 Years After 'Sex And The City,' The 'Real-Life Carrie Bradshaws' Are Wishing They Hadn't Slept Around:

The fact that the women of Sex and the City ultimately want to settle down is not the unrealistic lie the show sold these women. The lie is that they can settle down after spending their 20s and 30s sleeping around. At the time, it seemed like a radical act of feminism to do away with Prince Charming and focus, instead, on the dress, the shoes, and the physical attraction. After all, as novelist Keira Cass said, “Cinderella never asked for a prince, she asked for a night off and a dress.” But suddenly, with biological clocks ticking and one man after another running away from the thought of commitment, these women are beginning to wonder. Maybe Cinderella knew something they didn’t, after all.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/31458/moore-twenty-years-after-sex-and-city-real-life-faith-moore

Because there's nothing top form SMV Chad's/Tyrone's love more then cratered crazy cat Lady SMV nearing forty after best years were spent skiing down cawk mountain.

Where do I sign up?

Wait wut?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Because there's nothing top form SMV Chad's/Tyrone's love more then cratered crazy cat Lady SMV nearing forty after best years were spent skiing down cawk mountain.

Where do I sign up?

Wait wut?
Chad and Tyrone wasn't offering an ounce of love. They gave dyck. She'd rely on her male friends for love, help and companionship.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH you need to post a field report. you advise a lot of #nextset and "girls are turning 18 every day"

I am positive there are men on here who could learn from your wisdom

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up with a very attractive girl who loved that show. We fooled around a little, but she wasn't interested in a relationship with me. She was a flight attendant, which suited her well because she was certainly flighty. Ten years later, she began to settle down, went to nursing school and got a good job. She finally got rid of her long-term boyfriend who cheated on her constantly, and married her high school sweetheart. That marriage lasted about two weeks; I don't know all the details.

These days, she is married again. The guy obviously has money, based on all the expensive trips he takes her on. He is also obviously very in love with her. His facebook page is mostly pictures of the two of them. On the downside, and I'm not trying to be mean, but he is one ugly mother fvcker, with a face like someone beat him with a frying pan. And I don't know if it his looks, or his sappy way of clinging to her, but she is just not that into him, at least not any more. Her facebook page doesn't even mention she is married, and there is no trace of him at all, not one pic of the two of them. Every once in a long while, years or so, I get a message from her, probably when she has been drinking, and the gist of things are always that she is not satisfied with life and her relationships. She told me, " I never once thought that I would grow up to be such a failure with men." And this is coming from a prize of a woman - very attractive, gym nut body, never had kids, six-figure income. Hell, BigDave would date this girl. But the woman who could be with anyone somehow still manages to find a way to fvck it up. Maybe it was that tv show.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I grew up with a very attractive girl who loved that show. We fooled around a little, but she wasn't interested in a relationship with me. She was a flight attendant, which suited her well because she was certainly flighty. Ten years later, she began to settle down, went to nursing school and got a good job. She finally got rid of her long-term boyfriend who cheated on her constantly, and married her high school sweetheart. That marriage lasted about two weeks; I don't know all the details.

These days, she is married again. The guy obviously has money, based on all the expensive trips he takes her on. He is also obviously very in love with her. His facebook page is mostly pictures of the two of them. On the downside, and I'm not trying to be mean, but he is one ugly mother fvcker, with a face like someone beat him with a frying pan. And I don't know if it his looks, or his sappy way of clinging to her, but she is just not that into him, at least not any more. Her facebook page doesn't even mention she is married, and there is no trace of him at all, not one pic of the two of them. Every once in a long while, years or so, I get a message from her, probably when she has been drinking, and the gist of things are always that she is not satisfied with life and her relationships. She told me, " I never once thought that I would grow up to be such a failure with men." And this is coming from a prize of a woman - very attractive, gym nut body, never had kids, six-figure income. Hell, BigDave would date this girl. But the woman who could be with anyone somehow still manages to find a way to fvck it up. Maybe it was that tv show.
KARMA FOR SLEEPING AROUND !

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont consider Michael Phelps attractive, at all. then I saw him on a suicide prevention commercial a few days ago (maybe it was a depression commercial). Something about his earnestness and sensitivity speaking on that topic that made him more attractive to me. I thought "if he is really that sensitive in real life, his looks wouldn't matter" (with or without his fame and whatever money he has)

Sometimes the person that they are, and how they interact with you, compensates for lack of looks.

Other necessary criteria would be that he takes care of himself physically and is employed (and has decent/good teeth)

U

user43770

@DEEZEDBRAH you need to post a field report. you advise a lot of #nextset and "girls are turning 18 every day"

I am positive there are men on here who could learn from your wisdom
Deeznutz doesn't have any wisdom. He seems to be about as deep as a paper cut.

Originality isn't his stong suit.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I dont consider Michael Phelps attractive, at all. then I saw him on a suicide prevention commercial a few days ago (maybe it was a depression commercial). Something about his earnestness and sensitivity speaking on that topic that made him more attractive to me. I thought "if he is really that sensitive in real life, his looks wouldn't matter" (with or without his fame and whatever money he has)

Sometimes the person that they are, and how they interact with you, compensates for lack of looks.

Other necessary criteria would be that he takes care of himself physically and is employed (and has decent/good teeth)
While a women's smv is her youth and beauty the same doesn't hold true for men.

Mens smv peaks at 35-40 imo at a time when their r most confident, with solid careers and still looking youthful. Most are even playful at that age.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Deeznutz doesn't have any wisdom. He seems to be about as deep as a paper cut.

Originality isn't his stong suit.
And you've been butthurt since the last thread.

Must be manly chasing him thread to thread. Reminds me of another guy who used to do that, wheres the fvck is he anyways?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Said woman willing s a terrible candidate for anything but a blowie.

Are you gay? Its sounding like you seen one up close before and more then once.

This obsession of male looks is super homo.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you butt ugly?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8772014

Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.
Bull effing shyt! Some of us are completely disgusted by even the mere thoughts of it. How the eff can a man be attracted to another man, oh wait that's gay. For us non-gay folks, that's a stomach turning thought even.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bull effing shyt! Some of us are completely disgusted by even the mere thoughts of it. How the eff can a man be attracted to another man, oh wait that's gay. For us non-gay folks, that's a stomach turning thought even.
He's seen one up close before. More then once.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not liking or even feel nauseous about it is one thing, going out your way to prove you feel nauseous about it is another, me I don't care, i'm too busy with myself to care if someone else is burning his bun or not, as long he stay far from me that is

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not liking or even feel nauseous about it is one thing, going out your way to prove you feel nauseous about it is another, me I don't care, i'm too busy with myself to care if someone else is burning his bun or not, as long he stay far from me that is
Nobody have to prove it. Just because some men are switch hitters and others have imagined it does not mean all men think like that. In this day and age it's like they think k it's impossible to be completely straight with never had a gay thought.