Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sessions is out

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, what do you think will come of this other than me going about my dsily life like usual?

Why are liberals online so adamant about investigating Trump? In what way will that improve their life? Are they just trying to undo the 2016 loss in their mind? Why do people take it so hard when s candidste they never met wins or loses? We dtill go to work Wednesday morning and pay too many taxes.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Why are liberals online so adamant about investigating Trump?

Are they just trying to undo the 2016 loss in their mind?

Why do people take it so hard when s candidste they never met wins.
They want to take on the impossible task of undoing the past…

Yes, they have a form of PTSD from believing their own Lib slanted 2016 polls and HRC Not being coronated…
It’s the downside if a failed media mind control attempt.

It has reached mania proportions now, many have actually
jumped mentally overboard at this point and gone full radical…

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to miss their feuding. It has been hilarious. What are the odds that whoever Trump appoints next will end up in a similarly antagonistic relationship? I see a pattern. One day, "here's our new guy, he's the greatest!" Then a few months pass and Trump is tweeting WHO THE HELL HIRED THIS IDIOT!?!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As if the whole Russia thing wasn't a hoax from day one.

Two years in and still no evidence. It's as big a waste as all the illegals and the free bennies they get.
He did pretty much say he was going to pardon himself if convicted, which does make the investigation kind of pointless.

Taking the house back was great for the dems, but any real check on trump would come from a dem controlled senate, which isnt going to happen until 2020 at best. That is presuming he gets re elected, but if Joe Biden is the best the Dems can offer, they dont have a chance. The Rock is probably the next president after trump. And he is a Republican too.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Be business as usual for this rural America redneck deplorable.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, what do you think will come of this other than me going about my dsily life like usual?

Why are liberals online so adamant about investigating Trump? In what way will that improve their life? Are they just trying to undo the 2016 loss in their mind? Why do people take it so hard when s candidste they never met wins or loses? We dtill go to work Wednesday morning and pay too many taxes.
The constitution explicitly gives the power to advise and consent judicial nominations to the U.S. Senate. Trump appointing acting AG is blatantly unconstitutional. Why not just admit you don't give a damn about the constitution?

He did pretty much say he was going to pardon himself if convicted, which does make the investigation kind of pointless.

Taking the house back was great for the dems, but any real check on trump would come from a dem controlled senate, which isnt going to happen until 2020 at best. That is presuming he gets re elected, but if Joe Biden is the best the Dems can offer, they dont have a chance. The Rock is probably the next president after trump. And he is a Republican too.
Rhetoric is nice but math is better. Trump no longer has the map to get re-elected with less than 50% of the popular vote. Republicans lost the popular vote by over 7% in the House, include the entire Upper Midwest. There's simply no path to his re-election that doesn't contain Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Exactly. These politicians aren't putting food on your table. They're feeding at the trough - both parties. Govern yourself.