Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sensitive Guy Approach?????

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess im still in the afc stage somewhat, having come off a oneitis rejection, but after that ive been tryin to get out of the afc, ive been goin around to lots of chicks honing my dj skill
anyways, theres this chick i started talkin to right after my "deebo", and like for some reason i like opened up to her and showed her my "sinsitive" side. And i showed her this poem i wrote, which was pretty much sayin i felt like a loser and what not. Whe've sorta been friends the apst couple years, but never really close.
But the past couple days she keeps askin me to come do something with her (which everytime shes asked i've had something to do, seriously) and like a couple of her friends have asked me if i liked her and what not. but can showing your sensitive side and opening up work? or is this an isolated happening?
i'm definatley not planning on using this technique prob ever again, i was just wandering if anyone else has had any experiences like this.

Quad4IV

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doens't work! i'm suried it worked for you!

jtws

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Non.

Show her your sensitive side later on, much later on , and in small doses too.

You know what to do now. Confidence, be fun, show her fun, but don't give her too much attention yet etc etc. Poems and all that stuff come much later on if at all.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Showin your sensitive side too early is a one way ticket into the friendship zone.

Trust me, you dont wanna be there.